Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
giphy.gif

GOP like "BUT WHOSE SIDE IS HE ON:damn:"

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
It's not for lack of trying. Just because he's terrible at implementing his policy, doesn't mean he's not a danger.
I say again, give me some examples. None of these fake assumptions. I just keep getting negged without someone actually posting some fukcing examples as to how they lives changed that that hate dude. You all really wanted hillary in office? :russ:

You all jokes. She wouldnt have done NOTHING for you all

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I say again, give me some examples. None of these fake assumptions. I just keep getting negged without someone actually posting some fukcing examples as to how they lives changed that that hate dude. You all really wanted hillary in office? :russ:

First of all I'm fortunate enough that my life personally will not change much based on who is president. But you don't have to have a personal stake in an issue to have an opinion. Or do you only care about a policy if it directly pertains to your daily life?

By your stupid azz logic if you're not in the military you can't really have an opinion on foreign policy since it's not going to directly affect your life.

Trump supports policies that weaken the country as a whole; that will disproportionately hurt minorities; that weaken laws designed to protect the environment, workers, consumers etc.

If you're honestly too dense to understand or so uninformed that all of this comes as a surprise to you, then I can't help you.

Fukking simpleton.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Defend a racist con man of a President bruhs.