Damn this should be bigger news.The brother needs some help

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Side note

You know what I find hilarious.

The selective amnesia American citizens have when trying to prop this country up as the best in the world

I have heard over 2 dozen times about the unfair sentencing , punishment fitting the crime treatment of China in this way to tell us how lucky we are to be in america.

But there are people here in america right now serving 25 years to life for stealing baby milk from the store made possible by the 3 strikes your out crime bill the Clintons put into effect in 1994.

Some of those people have been pardoned but there are still those serving lengthy sentences for small amounts of drugs and petty crimes because of the crime bill and the biased war on drugs set into place by Reagan.

Just want to think out loud for a sec.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
thats my big bro wendell same high school (MLK) he a few years older than me i used to rock with his lil brother owen he locked up right now

damn this crazy i didnt even know this :wow:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Former Ball State football player Wendell Brown seeks help from Trump in China | Ball State Daily :wow:

bro a real nikka too he graduauted ball state and was always coaching when he was in the city didnt even know he went to china

President Donald Trump stepped up to assist three UCLA basketball players after they were arrested for shoplifting in China on Tuesday. One of those players LiAngelo Ball, son of celebrity LaVar Ball, was able to avoid between three and 10 years in prison if convicted.

However, Trump has not saved everyone — at least not yet.

Wendell Brown, a 30-year-old former linebacker at Ball State and in the Canadian Football League, has been detained in a Chongqing jail in China for 14 months after getting in a bar fight over a year ago. Now that Trump has reached out to help the Ball family, the Brown family is seeking the same help.

"I'll thank him. If Trump lets us, if he helps Wendell, I won't stop thanking him," Antoinette Brown, mother of Wendell, told Yahoo Sports. "He helped get three basketball players who were guilty get out. I pray he’ll help get my innocent son out. And if he does, I’ll thank him and thank him and thank him."

In September 2016, Brown attended a party at a bar where he was arrested for hitting a man, causing him to lose an eye. Although Brown had no prior arrests and denied the charge, saying it was self defense, he was sent to jail.

The Brown family hired a lawyer in China, but have found it to be no help. They have not been able to communicate with their son outside of written correspondence and were told they need to pay $100,000 as restitution.

While at Ball State, the Detroit, Michigan, native was an inside linebacker who played on the team in 2004-07 under former head coach Brady Hoke. In his junior season, he started all 12 games and ranked second on the team in tackles. Wendell then sat out his senior season with an injury.

When the Brown family found out about what the Ball family was going through, the situation hit home for them.

Antoinette Brown told Yahoo Sports that she "felt bad for them because I know what we’ve been through. I thought, these poor guys and their families are going to go through hell.”

Trump worked with China's President Xi Jinping to get the three UCLA basketball players released and returned safely to the United States.

The Brown family now awaits the help of Trump when it comes to getting their son Wendell released.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Side note

You know what I find hilarious.

The selective amnesia American citizens have when trying to prop this country up as the best in the world

I have heard over 2 dozen times about the unfair sentencing , punishment fitting the crime treatment of China in this way to tell us how lucky we are to be in america.

But there are people here in america right now serving 25 years to life for stealing baby milk from the store made possible by the 3 strikes your out crime bill the Clintons put into effect in 1994.

Some of those people have been pardoned but there are still those serving lengthy sentences for small amounts of drugs and petty crimes because of the crime bill and the biased war on drugs set into place by Reagan.

Just want to think out loud for a sec.

China jails 100 outta 100k

American 700 outta 100k

They also have a billion people

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
#FreeWendell

Just got sentenced to four years, two-served.

:pacspit: China
:pacspit: the State Department for not talking to his mom over the last 24 hours