Trump licks shots at Joe Scarborough and his set

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Trump threatens to 'tell the real story' about Morning Joe 'clowns'

Donald Trump laced into the hosts of MSNBC's morning show anew on Monday, accusing one of co-hosts of being "neurotic" and a "mess" and both of them as being "two clowns."

"Tried watching low-rated @Morning_Joe this morning, unwatchable! @morningmika is off the wall, a neurotic and not very bright mess!" Trump tweeted Monday, referring specifically to Mika Brzezinski, in response to the first hour and 20 minutes of MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

Minutes after his initial tweet, Trump offered another personal broadside.

"Some day, when things calm down, I'll tell the real story of @JoeNBC and his very insecure long-time girlfriend, @morningmika. Two clowns!" Trump tweeted, a day after campaign manager Kellyanne Conway insisted that he "doesn't hurl personal insults."

The show offered its usual criticism of the GOP nominee, returning from one commercial break to the tune of "Everything Is Awesome" from "The Lego Movie," as a clip of Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus telling ABC on Sunday that Trump had a "great week" and is "getting into a groove."

"Everything's awesome," Brzezinski said. "Everything's awesome," co-host Joe Scarborough repeated.

Brzezinski offered, "This is the part I don't understand. You just have to look at this as an opportunity, right? You can't pretend this is OK."

Scarborough mocked Trump in response, tweeting, "@HillaryClinton is targeting key swing states today while Trump starts his day obsessed with cable news hosts while channeling Gawker. SAD!"

Trump's tweets come just a day after his new campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, told ABC News that he doesn't attack people personally.

"He doesn’t hurl personal insults,” she said.

Read more: Trump threatens to 'tell the real story' about Morning Joe 'clowns'
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

"Because you know who, did you know what with you know who...let's keep that between me and you" - Trump
full

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Weren't there stories at the start of the campaign of Scarborough potentially being Trump's VP? :dead:
I honestly think Scarborough has been prepping for a run for quite some time...he just wants the smoke to clear from the past few cycles of what is obviously destructive behavior from the GOP.

I think the reason he hasn't gone full on shytting on Trump is because he wants to maintain his access to the Republican base

Last edited:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
He should ask Joe about the dead intern he was fukking.

I've never heard of this.

http://gawker.com/remember-when-a-dead-intern-was-found-in-joe-scarboroug-1711985081

Markos: Like story of a certain dead intern. RT @JoeNBC: Luckily for the White House, the media has been negligent on this story since Day 1.

Markos: But if you want to talk about bullshyt “scandals”, @JoeNBC, there’s this one about Joe Sestak and the White House you might’ve heard of.

JoeNBC: @markos Unbelievable. You have a long history of spreading lies suggesting I am a murderer. This is the 3rd or 4th time by my count.

Markos: @JoeNBC, I’ve never suggested you’re a murderer. I’ve noted media hypocrisy in going after Gary Condit. But he was Dem. You aren’t.

JoeNBC: Anyone in media who interviews @markos, know that you’re extending your credibility to someone who regularly suggests that I’m a murderer.

Markos: A bit touchy, @JoeNBC? Links for where I accuse you of being a murderer please.

:merchant:

Michael Moore also faced Scarborough’s wrath after he “registered the domain name JoeScarboroughKilledHisIntern.com,” another Vanity Fair article notes. (The website never really got off the ground.)

:deadmanny::deadrose::dead:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've never heard of this.

http://gawker.com/remember-when-a-dead-intern-was-found-in-joe-scarboroug-1711985081

Markos: Like story of a certain dead intern. RT @JoeNBC: Luckily for the White House, the media has been negligent on this story since Day 1.

Markos: But if you want to talk about bullshyt “scandals”, @JoeNBC, there’s this one about Joe Sestak and the White House you might’ve heard of.

JoeNBC: @markos Unbelievable. You have a long history of spreading lies suggesting I am a murderer. This is the 3rd or 4th time by my count.

Markos: @JoeNBC, I’ve never suggested you’re a murderer. I’ve noted media hypocrisy in going after Gary Condit. But he was Dem. You aren’t.

JoeNBC: Anyone in media who interviews @markos, know that you’re extending your credibility to someone who regularly suggests that I’m a murderer.

Markos: A bit touchy, @JoeNBC? Links for where I accuse you of being a murderer please.

:merchant:

Michael Moore also faced Scarborough’s wrath after he “registered the domain name JoeScarboroughKilledHisIntern.com,” another Vanity Fair article notes. (The website never really got off the ground.)

:deadmanny::deadrose::dead:
I tried to do a thread like a week ago didnt get a single reply.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Joe, Mika, and Trump used to be cool. He used to call into their show damn near daily and chat with them and they gave him softball interviews. At some point they started beefing and Joe started going extra hard at Trump. I wonder what caused the falling out.