Trump lives at 666 Fifth Avenue

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Trump family bought the most expensive single building ever purchased in the United States, at 666 Fifth Avenue, a street symbolic of money (Mammon), hubris (arrogance) and excess (greed).
The Trump family paid $1.8 billion for the most expensive building on record. And 18 = 3*6 = 666. It was purchased through Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner.
The Trump family is also in the process of building a $666 million tower at One Journal Square. According to multiple reports the height will be 666 feet.
Another Trump Fifth Avenue property, the famous Trump Tower, is 203 meters tall according to multiple reports. And 203 meters = 666 feet. Donald Trump lives there in gold-plated opulence on the 66th floor!
Donald Trump inherited his grandmother's real estate empire when she died on June 6, 1966 = 6-6-6. Her name was Elizabeth Christ Trump. The family business name then was E. Trump & Son.
(Elizabeth means "oath" so her full name may be interpreted as "oath for Christ to be trumped [i.e., outranked, upstaged through trickery].")
The Trump surname is an anglicized version of the German name Drumpf. In Jewish gematria, the value of the letters in Don Drumpf is 666. (Don being both his abbreviated first name and meaning "powerful ruler.")
Donald John Drumpf in American ASCII computer code is 666.
Trump first made racist remarks about Hispanic immigrants on June 6, 2015 = 6+6+(1+5) = 666. His fearmongering comments about "rapists" and "drug dealers" vaulted him to the top of the polls.
On the same date, 6-6-6, speaking to a packed room in Raleigh, NC, Trump announced that the "American dream is dead" and only he can resurrect it. Only he, not even God Almighty, can "make America great again."
Trump announced his candidacy for president on June 16, 2015 = 6+(1*6)+(1+5) = 666.
The 2016 election was "all Trump all the time" and 2016 = 666+666+666+6+6+6.
RjWL9dE.gif

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
I hope you know 99% of that is bs

yea that whole 666 thing is bullshyt...

cause 666 is the carbon atom... and carbon is what makes ur skin black...

more carbon u got, that darker ur melanin gonna be...

so when they call 666 the devil... i gotta give it the side eye :mjpls::mjpls:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town

:salute: I'm glad somebody knows

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla

:ohhh:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
The Trump family bought the most expensive single building ever purchased in the United States, at 666 Fifth Avenue, a street symbolic of money (Mammon), hubris (arrogance) and excess (greed).
The Trump family paid $1.8 billion for the most expensive building on record. And 18 = 3*6 = 666. It was purchased through Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner.
The Trump family is also in the process of building a $666 million tower at One Journal Square. According to multiple reports the height will be 666 feet.
Another Trump Fifth Avenue property, the famous Trump Tower, is 203 meters tall according to multiple reports. And 203 meters = 666 feet. Donald Trump lives there in gold-plated opulence on the 66th floor!
Donald Trump inherited his grandmother's real estate empire when she died on June 6, 1966 = 6-6-6. Her name was Elizabeth Christ Trump. The family business name then was E. Trump & Son.
(Elizabeth means "oath" so her full name may be interpreted as "oath for Christ to be trumped [i.e., outranked, upstaged through trickery].")
The Trump surname is an anglicized version of the German name Drumpf. In Jewish gematria, the value of the letters in Don Drumpf is 666. (Don being both his abbreviated first name and meaning "powerful ruler.")
Trump first made racist remarks about Hispanic immigrants on June 6, 2015 = 6+6+(1+5) = 666. His fearmongering comments about "rapists" and "drug dealers" vaulted him to the top of the polls.
On the same date, 6-6-6, speaking to a packed room in Raleigh, NC, Trump announced that the "American dream is dead" and only he can resurrect it. Only he, not even God Almighty, can "make America great again."
Trump announced his candidacy for president on June 16, 2015 = 6+(1*6)+(1+5) = 666.

:damn::damn::damn:

There's 37 bolded 6s in that quote

3 - 7 = -5
7 - 5 = 2

3 - 2 = 1

3, 2, 1.

3, 2, 1

3, 1.

Warriors blew a 3-1 lead i'm so sorry i had to i'll see myself out

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens

:damn::damn::damn:
:mjlol::mjlol:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
:russell: if only all yall were this concerned and energetic with poltiics, including local politics, earlier.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I get a kick out of watching these doomsday things.

There are many on YouTube claiming trump to be king Cyrus and freeing and liberating everyone. firstly, I don't who king Cyrus is. At the sametime they will accuse Obama of being the antichirst. :mjlol:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I get a kick out of watching these doomsday things.

There are many on YouTube claiming trump to be king Cyrus and freeing and liberating everyone. firstly, I don't who king Cyrus is. At the sametime they will accuse Obama of being the antichirst. :mjlol:
Those YouTube videos be having Thousands to millions of views:deadrose:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Those YouTube videos be having Thousands to millions of views:deadrose:
Look at this.

At the same time these same people were calling Obama The anti Christ. I don't even think that matches with there scripture.

I watched an opposing video to see what the other side says. Check of what these people say around 12:20. This is an anti trump one but the videos he gathered from the pro trump ones was. :skip: