Trump lost his gotdamn mind. Trump is planning for "bloody nose" military attack on North Korea. SMH

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
The people of NK win if the regime is toppled... and the people in SK sleep easier at night.
Yeah they win being under nuclear fire. And South Korea will sleep easier when their cities are reduced to radioactive dust or empty because of chemical or biological weapons use. This war isn't going to be like Iraq 2003. Millions would die and the global economy goes into a depression with Tokyo and Seoul nuked. We defeat the North Koreans but gain nothing. It would be a Pyrrhic Vicotry.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
C'mon breh, a war on the Korean Peninsula vs a Chinese and Russian supplied NK wouldn't be a misstep:martin: That would be disastrous for the USA.
russia might side with NK, but china would not :dead: not yet, anyway. we're their biggest customer, they arent gonna side with that fakkit over our business

in the year 2100? yeah, they would

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
russia might side with NK, but china would not :dead: not yet, anyway. we're their biggest customer, they arent gonna side with that fakkit over our business

in the year 2100? yeah, they would
Beijing warns Pyongyang: You’re on your own if you go after the United States

BEIJING — China won’t come to North Korea’s aid if it launches missiles threatening U.S. soil and there is retaliation, a state-owned newspaper warned Friday — but it would intervene if Washington strikes first.

Weird how some of you have dropped the anti-war stance too.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Those Trillion dollar mineral resources....:steviej: now if only they can make it look like an "accident", install a puppet and get mineral rights and kickbacks off those sales...

Those trillion dollar resources will disappear forever when it gets wiped out by nuclear radiation. Plus nearly 100 million people dead. Forget about an economic depression, this can doom humanity.

Plus, if you live down south in a rural or suburban area, you are the safest. People in major coastal cities will get wiped out instantly.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Those trillion dollar resources will disappear forever when it gets wiped out by nuclear radiation. Plus nearly 100 million people dead. Forget about an economic depression, this can doom humanity.

Plus, if you live down south in a rural or suburban area, you are the safest. People in major coastal cities will get wiped out instantly.

I know but you can never discount these people's greed... they have started wars for money... to make a buck... says more about them than anything...:francis: They didn't go to war for an ideal, or fighting against evil, or peace... no they go to war for profit.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I know but you can never discount these people's greed... they have started wars for money... to make a buck... says more about them than anything...:francis: They didn't go to war for an ideal, or fighting against evil, or peace... no they go to war for profit.

But 100 million dead? That is some Mad Max shyt.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But 100 million dead? That is some Mad Max shyt.

:manny: These warmongers and politicians are increasingly despotic and nihilistic they dont' care about the future of the planet or the human race... they will drive all of us to near extinction if it meant money in their pockets... and them on the throne... they don't care...

I mean ask yourself does it really take $20 million to make 1 missle??? :jbhmm: the american people getting conned big time and the people who make these profits seek to fatten their pockets... the more war they make the more they get paid... It's like MGS4 the war economy... :francis:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
:yeshrug:NK is ran by an evil dictator that teaches he’s(and his bloodline) some sort of god, kills those who attempt to flee and has sunk U.S. ships.

Won’t crack the top10 Trump missteps in my opinion and I’m ready to just get it over with and be done with NK.

Advocate violating the nonaggression principle, Libertarian Brehs!

Advocate the deaths of tens of millions to get it over and done with and because it won’t crack the top 10 in Trump unforced errors, Brehs!

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
:manny: These warmongers and politicians are increasingly despotic and nihilistic they dont' care about the future of the planet or the human race... they will drive all of us to near extinction if it meant money in their pockets... and them on the throne... they don't care...

People thought that I was lying when I said that Trump wants to start a nuclear war @Ronnie Lott