Trump most cringeworthy interview to date we don't stand a chance!

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
The Biden thread did just as many pages as this in just a few hours :scust:dudes more angry at Bidens interview from today than this ineptitude and lack of empathy :scust:
If given an opportunity to vote for Biden over damn near anybody else besides trump I wouldn't vote Biden. I would rather biden over trump.

With that being said, biden needs to shut the fukk up. Everytime he opens his mouth he loses voters. It's like they're in a competition to see who can say the most retarded shyt.
Joe biden...
tenor.gif

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Don't know what you were watching, but the Crux of this interview had nothing to do with politics and everything to do with character, analysis and critical thinking. He failed at demonstrating either one. Was a rare look at someone that he doesn't perceived on his side actually having the opportunity to take him to task. Do you think this man burgers with specific policy evaluation after watching that? And that my friend is the big issue right now. He has the mentality of Dudley Moore Arthur, but he's running the most powerful military and works largest economy. This is decidedly NOT about politics. Rather, every opportunity needs to be taken to expose this fraud.
Bro, they both retracted statements throughout the interview because they are both morons with terrible speaking points.

The stats don't tell the whole story. All those other countries like Korea and China are straight LYING about their stats. Trump is giving the power to each governor to decide what rules and curfews to put in place due to covid-19. What would you guys like him to do? serious question.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Bro, they both retracted statements throughout the interview because they are both morons with terrible speaking points.

The stats don't tell the whole story. All those other countries like Korea and China are straight LYING about their stats. Trump is giving the power to each governor to decide what rules and curfews to put in place due to covid-19. What would you guys like him to do? serious question.

Mandate masks nationwide and stop acting like the virus doesn't exist or is going to magically go away. Also encourage people to wear a mask just like it's a fukking seat belt. It's not that hard or inconvenient. Oh yeah and stop undermining the scientists and doctors they are experts for a reason.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Mandate masks nationwide and stop acting like the virus doesn't exist or is going to magically go away. Also encourage people to wear a mask just like it's a fukking seat belt. It's not that hard or inconvenient. Oh yeah and stop undermining the scientist and doctors they are experts for a reason.

Fam, what was the point of your comment? What does wearing masks have to do with my comment or even the interview???

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Fam, what was the point of your comment? What does wearing masks have to do with my comment or even the interview???

You said Trump passed off all responsibility of covid to governors. Then you asked what would we want him to do anyway. I replied with what I would want from him in a time of a very serious pandemic that we a have going on right now.