Trump (NYT): All Haitans have AIDS, Nigerians live in huts

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maggie Habermann a confirmed Clinton operative:francis:

According to 6 officials briefed on the meeting:francis:

If it's true fukk him:scust:

But if it's not fukk nyt even more for race-baiting and trivializing real racism:pacspit:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
But hillary never built those houses in Haiti
The name of the charity is the only foundation the Clintons created in Haiti
:troll:
@LeVraiPapi been telling everybody that this piece of shyt Trunp hates people of color, don’t matter where they from. It’s sad that these bad actors sold a good amount of Haitians on the okey doke from the fukkface Trump team.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
tenor.gif

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Don't go where you're not wanted :yeshrug: we can't cry racism and then beg the white man at all costs to stay in his country...have some dignity and self respect :manny: we have an island that we kicked cac ass for...the white man don't want you here, take your ass back home...

This is a stupid and dumb statement. People are allowed to travel for a better life. Columbus was not wanted in the colonies, but he went there to loot the riches and take over resources. White Americans, to this day, still live in Haiti, although they are not wanted.

You're a stupid dreadlock fukkboy who's not worth more than your paycheck. Go evaluate your life and your networth for some success. Your c00ning will not take you there.

The name of the charity is the only foundation the Clintons created in Haiti
:troll:
@LeVraiPapi been telling everybody that this piece of shyt Trunp hates people of color, don’t matter where they from. It’s sad that these bad actors sold a good amount of Haitians on the okey doke from the fukkface Trump team.

I know man, but it's making waves in the Haitian radio stations all throughout the day. Worse is he has plenty of Haitians that work for him. Still, he has to be racist because that's his nature.

Lemme tell you though, Republicans gonna feel the shyt. My dude said his phone has been ringing nonstop and he's afraid to even log on Facebook due to the bullying and the name calling. He says he wouldn't wish this on his worst enemy.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
This is a stupid and dumb statement. People are allowed to travel for a better life. Columbus was not wanted in the colonies, but he went there to loot the riches and take over resources. White Americans, to this day, still live in Haiti, although they are not wanted.

You're a stupid dreadlock fukkboy who's not worth more than your paycheck. Go evaluate your life and your networth for some success. Your c00ning will not take you there.

I know man, but it's making waves in the Haitian radio stations all throughout the day. Worse is he has plenty of Haitians that work for him. Still, he has to be racist because that's his nature.

Lemme tell you though, Republicans gonna feel the shyt. My dude said his phone has been ringing nonstop and he's afraid to even log on Facebook due to the bullying and the name calling. He says he wouldn't wish this on his worst enemy.
Stop with the c00n shyt...you mean to tell me Haitians rather stay here and get treated like dogs than to be free in their own country? :why: you c00ns won't stop till we all subservient to the white man ...

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stop with the c00n shyt...you mean to tell me Haitians rather stay here and get treated like dogs than to be free in their own country? :why: you c00ns won't stop till we all subservient to the white man ...

I think it's clear that American racism in 2017 for many immigrants, is preferable to whatever conditions their fleeing.:yeshrug:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
I think it's clear that American racism in 2017 for many immigrants, is preferable to whatever conditions their fleeing.:yeshrug:
So if you rather they stay here and get treated like dogs, you get what you get :yeshrug: like a bytch in an abusive marriage who won't leave...can't save them...

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So if you rather they stay here and get treated like dogs, you get what you get :yeshrug: like a bytch in an abusive marriage who won't leave...can't save them...

This isn't going to go over well, but I don't think you're alone in thinking that way.:yeshrug: