Trump officials are calling Obama officials asking them who is in charge of what :dead:

The Quixotic

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee
You do realize you'll burn with it :dwillhuh:

Well im ready to burn baby, baby burn!
tenor.gif

Cue the music:

and the new world free of American cacs rise from the ashes:ahh:
FIYAHHHH!

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
honestly this country proved they are retarded to me, just put michelle obama in VP, let joe step down a few weeks in, let barry run the show from the couch. (lol hillary and bill would be so mad)

it's not progress, but at least i have faith that his centrist ways wont lead to full dumpster fires.

then i enact my plan to escape this country with my family members not left behind in serious danger.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:wow:the ether.

imagine thinking Americans didn't want Hillary cause of her policies, when in reality they just didn't like her.

honestly this country proved they are retarded to me, just put michelle obama in VP, let joe step down a few weeks in, let barry run the show from the couch. (lol hillary and bill would be so mad)

it's not progress, but at least i have faith that his centrist ways wont lead to full dumpster fires.

then i enact my plan to escape this country with my family members not left behind in serious danger.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
There are people who actually BELIEVE in this moron :heh:

I have to think it's because of "the black guy" that was there before, but one thing you could say about Barry was that he loved people and the country.
Like genuinely...He seemed like a good man morally...intelligent, prepared, humble...literally the exact opposite of this imbecile.

It's hard to believe that there are people THIS dumb in the country. Truly weird times we are in brehs:unimpressed:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
This is a damn shame. :snoop:

Many people that we all know will die because you fools elected Trump.

I can only hope that if folks gotta go, Trump voters can go first :snoop:

They elected Trump gleefully because they knew he was cruel and racist and was going to stick it to the Blacks, Latinos and Asians..cacs knew that from the start.

They just didnt think far enough to think this sword is double edged and cuts both ways..serves them right. Wish dead and agony on someone else, karma will get ya..:ufdup:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Trump's nonsense was tolerable when he was riding on the coattails of an improving economy, unfortunately, this Coronavirus pandemic just shows what a POS charlatan he is.

The worst thing, idiots have been voting in similar leaders all over.