Trump polling at only 1 Percent with black voters. Makes you wonder about the coli

Uno

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls:
Only 1 Percent Of Black Voters Support Donald Trump
The GOP presidential nominee polls at a record low among a demographic key to winning the general election.

WASHINGTON ― Rounding out one of the worst weeks in his presidential campaign, Donald Trump faces yet another sad reality. According to new NBC/Wall Street Journal polling released Thursday, only 1 percent of black voters nationally support the Republican nominee.

This is the lowest level of support ever recorded among the demographic, indicating that a sentiment already present among black voters in swing states is widespread. Trump also suffers among Hispanic voters, garnering just 26 percent of their vote, according to an Economist/YouGov poll released earlier this week.

Generating support among voters of color ― whom Trump’s rhetoric habitually alienates ― is key to winning the general election. People of color constitute nearly one-third of eligible voters, making the 2016 electorate the most diverse in U.S. history. This renders it essential for Trump to secure higher numbers of those votes in order to win. President Barack Obama won 93 percent of the black vote and 71 percent of the Hispanic vote nationally in 2012; in 2008, he won over 95 and 67 percent, respectively. The most recent Republican president, George W. Bush, won over 11 percent of African-Americans and 44 percent of Hispanics support in 2004; in 2000 he won 9 and 35 percent, respectively.

The NBC/WSJ poll also shows Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton with a significant advantage among women, all non-white voters, millennials and white voters with a college degree. Trump pulls ahead more narrowly among all white voters, seniors, independents and white voters without a college degree.

In the wake of the two major party conventions, results this week suggest that Clinton’s polling bounce is more sustainable than Trump’s. Not only did she receive a higher bounce in poll numbers, but viewers received Clinton’s acceptance much more positively than they did Trump’s. Post-convention bounces also tend to be more stable when they unify the party, and in the wake of Sen. Bernie Sanders’ (I-Vt.) endorsement, polls indicate that the Democratic Party is more unified than ever before.

Clinton has now reached the level of support she enjoyed before public scrutiny into her use of a private email server. According to our HuffPost Pollster model, which aggregates publicly available polling data, Clinton enjoys an average 9 point lead with third-party candidate Gary Johnson in the race and a 7 point lead in a two-way race.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
That shyt doesn't make sense to me because he's pulling in a quarter of the Hispanic vote :francis: So I think one of those figures is far off from the true value (the percent he'll actually win in November).

I know a larger portion of Hispanics vote Republican more consistently though, but in this case, a quarter of them? When Trump has made anti-Mexican sentiment a cornerstone of his campaign? :jbhmm:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
That shyt doesn't make sense to me because he's pulling in a quarter of the Hispanic vote :francis: So I think one of those figures is far off from the true value (the percent he'll actually win in November).

I know a larger portion of Hispanics vote Republican more consistently though, but in this case, a quarter of them? When Trump has made anti-Mexican sentiment a cornerstone of his campaign? :jbhmm:

26% still ain't enough. He needs to win 35% of Latinos.

Romney got 27% of Latinos in 2012... Obama trounced with over 71%...

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
The one candidate in my lifetime from either party to propose systemic shifts to the US economic system that are designed to alleviate the chronic underemployment of the black community, and he gets 1% :mjlol:

You couldn't make this stuff up :heh:

You gone vote for trump and he can't even manage his own money, son went bankrupt not once but multiple times.

fukk trump, and if you think he good for office u bugging.

fyi, I don't fukk with Hilary either so fukk em both.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
You gone vote for trump and he can't even manage his own money, son went bankrupt not once but multiple times.

fukk trump, and if you think he good for office u bugging.

fyi, I don't fukk with Hilary either so fukk em both.
Not fukking with either of them still makes immeasurably more sense than 99% of the black vote going to the woman who says "Your jobs aren't coming back because you were either too stupid or poor to adapt to the new global economic order I helped usher in. Oh by the way, you know the 12 million people illegally residing in the country that are competing with you for your jobs and lowering your wages? Yeah, we're gonna legalize them." :heh:

Even if Trump's economic policies don't have the crossed Ts and dotted Is that Hillary's do, at least he's trying to forestall this shytstorm. Hillary put a brick on the gas pedal and strapped blacks in to the front seat :mjlol:

shyt, even a majority of the black vote going to Hillary would be understandable, but 99% :dahell:? Those are some North Korean election numbers :heh:. No demographic should be that beholden to one party, especially one as diverse and numerous as African-Americans. Gays, Hispanics, the poor, the rich, the educated, the uneducated, women, the young, the old, etc. None of them are voting for one party in those numbers. Something stinks here :scusthov:.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
The one candidate in my lifetime from either party to propose systemic shifts to the US economic system that are designed to alleviate the chronic underemployment of the black community, and he gets 1% :mjlol:

You couldn't make this stuff up :heh:
look on the bright side you get to say you're in the 1% breh.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

image.jpg

Misanthrope

None of the above '16
Daps

Cubans.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Not fukking with either of them still makes immeasurably more sense than 99% of the black vote going to the woman who says "Your jobs aren't coming back because you were either too stupid or poor to adapt to the new global economic order I helped usher in. Oh by the way, you know the 12 million people illegally residing in the country that are competing with you for your jobs and lowering your wages? Yeah, we're gonna legalize them." :heh:

Even if Trump's economic policies don't have the crossed Ts and dotted Is that Hillary's do, at least he's trying to forestall this shytstorm. Hillary put a brick on the gas pedal and strapped blacks in to the front seat :mjlol:

shyt, even a majority of the black vote going to Hillary would be understandable, but 99% :dahell:? Those are some North Korean election numbers :heh:. No demographic should be that beholden to one party, especially one as diverse and numerous as African-Americans. Gays, Hispanics, the poor, the rich, the educated, the uneducated, women, the young, the old, etc. None of them are voting for one party in those numbers. Something stinks here :scusthov:.

you keep saying "atleast" like anything trump does is for the good of america or blacks,

man seriously miss me with that shyt. fukk trump