Trump Praising Robert E. Lee At His Rally Right Now

Daps
The buy black movement has been happening for the past decade and a half breh. I've been involved in the community and if you need proof, I can pull up the news articles.

Nothing good for us has happened as a result of the last 4 years of racism out in the open.

Nothing.

It didn’t pick up steam until post-Obama.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If you don't care about voting or politics why the fukk are you in political threads everyday? :mindblown:

i see you can't answer MY question cause you know I'm right...:coffee: I'm here because the coli is read by other black folks around the world not registered here who need to see there's people who feel the same way this blind loyalty bro the democratic party needs to die in black folks it needs to be buried we need to do with the Jews and Asians do and WEAPONIZE our votes we the only group blindly voting for these democratic candidates and get nothing for it!!!! WAKE UP!!!:damn:

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
It's sad to see so many Black ppl shook of reality :picard:

You gonna have to fight white supremacy, you cant be a fukking repeat generation of cowards, waiting for a damn president to save you.

"Vote..you need to vote" thats all you fakkits got? :snoop:

Take some fukking responsibility for your own weak ass existence :childplease:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
you shouldn’t even be posting here
Oh really?

Why is that?

I'm not a conservative MAGA loser that y'all empowered all these years on here. Y'all allowed political apathy to fester on here.

Imagine being so deluded to even suggest that me posting a lot means I'm "bad for the forum"

Y'all have literal racists on this forum. Fix THAT.

Daps
i see you can't answer MY question cause you know I'm right...:coffee: I'm here because the coli is read by other black folks around the world not registered here who need to see there's people who feel the same way this blind loyalty bro the democratic party needs to die in black folks it needs to be buried we need to do with the Jews and Asians do and WEAPONIZE our votes we the only group blindly voting for these democratic candidates and get nothing for it!!!! WAKE UP!!!:damn:

So that's what it's about. Telling other black ppl that we shouldn't vote. :mjpls:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
So in other words you're here to dissuade black voters :scust:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m saying we’ve been under the illusion of inclusion, and we haven’t felt it necessary to to those things. We’re just now in the last few years starting “buy black”.

We shouldn’t even have to say it. Everyone else just does it.

I am not in favor of open racism, but a lot of us got too comfortable thinking everything was fine.

I agree complacency is an issue. But absolutely nothing good will come from this country moving FURTHER in a direction that is fascist and openly tolerates racism and hostility towards towards black folks. Thats what this election is coming down to. What direction are we heading? Trumps and the open racist direction is a dead end and a nonstarter. Dems are not the solution clearly but its the right direction.

Daps
I agree complacency is an issue. But absolutely nothing good will come from this country moving FURTHER in a direction that is fascist and openly tolerates racism and hostility towards towards black folks. Thats what this election is coming down to. What direction are we heading? Trumps and the open racist direction is a dead end and a nonstarter. Dems are not the solution clearly but its the right direction.
I agree completely, even if I haven’t properly translated that.

BUT, a lot of us needed that wake up call, including myself. I can admit that.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.

You're on point till the last part telling them to Wake Up.

What would happen on resident evil or the walking dead if they tried to scream at their zombie loved one to snap out of it...they would get bitten

Cant stop folks if they want to roll loaded dice.