Trump Promises Vivek An Administration Position Running The White House 7-Eleven

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
This is actually from an alt-right account. All that ass kissing and they still calling him sub human :mjlol:

"I've always said Vimbik Rumpsalami was a great man, one of the greatest men, to be honest," said Trump during a victory speech in an Iowa cornfield while Iowans cheered through mouthfuls of corn. "That's why I've asked Rikki-Tikki-Tavi if he would accept the honor of running the White House 7-Eleven in the West Wing."

What the fukk got into the Babylon bee?? is this meant to satirize trumps ignorance and racism?

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Rikki. Tikki. Tavi.

:mjlol:

:dead:

Trump a whole dumbass but these nicknames like Meatball Ron are :mjlol:

• Haha
Reactions: MMS

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
I wonder what his next move is. I know he thought he was gonna go farther, because he already had a book about identity politics and "wokeness" timed for just before the start of his campaign run

Probably consulting gig unless Trump wins and actually does tap him for a cabinet position. I could also seem him being a rotating political analyst for CNN. Weasels like him always seem to land on their feet.