Trump Proves There Was No Evangelical Vote, Just Closeted Racists

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
no self respecting righteous christian could elect Donald Trump. he coudlnt name a bible verse, he says his book is only second to the bible. He says he never ask forgiveness because he never does anything wrong.

I gotta give props to the Mormons, they didnt fall for it. Trump go tiny votes from Utah

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
no self respecting righteous christian could elect Donald Trump. he coudlnt name a bible verse, he says his book is only second to the bible. He says he never ask forgiveness because he never does anything wrong.

I gotta give props to the Mormons, they didnt fall for it. Trump go tiny votes from Utah
Maybe there's some other reason than racism:jbhmm: ('cause I agree it ain't his Christian Faith).

He's got a chance to put a pro-lifer on the high court. Maybe 2... So that's just pragmatism.:yeshrug:

Thats all I got.:russ:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
mexicans are 99.99999% christian but these americans want them rounded up and thrown out of the country

not only are they not good samaritans, they would probably call the good samaritan a cuck

Or an "SJW" :laugh:

Humans are disappointing.

If I was god I would be holding my hand over the reset button as we speak.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
nah i think the evangelicals held their nose while voting for him. on the issue they claim is the most important to them: abortion. they voted for the candidate that will appoint people that best represent their views. now you can be disgusted that it's the only thing those so called christians care about, but they voted their interests. evangelicals aren't anymore christian than trump anyway, they're both hypocritical, in it for themselves, a$$holes.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
mexicans are 99.99999% christian but these americans want them rounded up and thrown out of the country

not only are they not good samaritans, they would probably call the good samaritan a cuck

Well the people of the Kingdom of Kongo were 100% Catholic, but that didn't stop the Portuguese, English and Americans from enslaving the people of Kongo.

The people of Ethiopia were the World's first Christians, but that did not stop the Pope from blessing the gas bombs that the Italians dropped on the Ethiopians.

What about the racist Mexicans in Mexico that have deported the illegal Haitians in their country back to Haiti and the illegal Cubans back to Cuba? The Haitians and the Cubans are Catholic just like the Mexicans. Hell the racist Mexicans even deported Black Mexicans to Haiti, because the Black Mexicans looked Haitian.

Mexico deports 91 Cubans after U.S. ends 'wet foot, dry foot'
Black Mexicans deported from Mexico to Haiti for "looking like a Haitian"

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
The current republican party electorate was born from racism.

They used to be democrats. But switched after the civil rights act passed.
Which makes it funny when they try to remind you they were the party of Lincoln and shyt. They are so far from that type of ideology it's borderline insulting for them to still bring it up.

Remind them every time they bring it up how those same Republicans turned their backs on blacks during Reconstruction and was eerily silent during the nadir period. And yea, the Dems may have had Dixiecrats in their midst but when the VRA & CRA were passed, they quickly jumped ship and were embraced in the Republican Party. They want to pretend Lee Atwater wasn't part of their clique. These lying fukks only want to focus on the "good" parts that reflect great on them in history. They did dirt too and I remind them every time they try to feel high and mighty.

Last edited: