Trump refuses to sign pledge that he won't advocate to overthrow the government

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
AIPAC has already overthrown our government....

Exactly no one in the govt is innocent...:what: i wish people wake up and smell the bullshyt they shoveling... if you can list off every imperceivable war, evenery clandestine action, every foreign interest group, drug cartel and secret organizations that mingle and use the american govt... you would see we are NOT the good guys... :stopitslime:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well hes over 35,and hes been in the country longer than 14 years. Thecoli and the constitution told me "what else could you possibly need:mjgrin:?"

The requirements to be president are a joke:mjlol:. Really makes you think the president really is just some random handpicked stooge. Put in power depending on whats needed by the elites at the time#PoliticalTheatre

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I fully expect an Internet Ass Militia to offer join the ranks

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
y'all just can't help yourselves. :smh:
Are you SURE you're not Jewish/Israeli?
Anything African/Caribbean and you're on your "ADOS" bullshyt but you're backing everything from AIPAC to the IDF :leostare: What does "Tair" stand for? Cause it's seeming like it lines up with "Tair" being a Hebrew name.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
It's all he's got. Cater to the extreme base. The craziest of the crazy. They're the last ones falling for his con. You have to be fukken retarded to think this man should be anywhere near the white house.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Are you SURE you're not Jewish/Israeli?
Anything African/Caribbean and you're on your "ADOS" bullshyt but you're backing everything from AIPAC to the IDF :leostare: What does "Tair" stand for? Cause it's seeming like it lines up with "Tair" being a Hebrew name.

Read the OP, and then read his post again. He purposely deflected from Trump to downplay the seriousness of the OP.

I am just interested in ADOS/Freedmen affairs because I am ADOS/Freedmen. But I have much love for indigenous African people which is why you'll never see me insult them or demean them.

:manny:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Read the OP, and then read his post again. He purposely deflected from Trump to downplay the seriousness of the OP.

I am just interested in ADOS/Freedmen affairs because I am ADOS/Freedmen. But I have much love for indigenous African people which is why you'll never see me insult them or demean them.

What's the meaning behind Tair?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

I'm not downplaying shyt. If anything I'm trying to telling you how serious it's BEEN since before Trump was even a thing.

And if you really give a fukk about ADOS like you say, you wouldn't be caping for zionists like you have been for months as they see us as a problem and are training most of the police that are busting our heads. The same movement that helped end aparthid for "indigenous africans' is outlawed in 30+ states and counting.

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
What's the meaning behind Tair?

Perhaps Total Army Involvement Recruiting which would line up perfecllty with his avatar and his #bothsides policy when it comes to genocide but not politlcal theater.