Trump Saudi Arabia speech: Update - Omits "radical Islamic terrorism", calls out Iran & touches orb

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Would you like to know more?
Kv4lCqm.jpg

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
I have no idea why the west keeps embracing these sunni muslim states.

Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Pakistan to name a few are sunni countries who have had citizens become radicalized and terrorize the west or fund radical groups.

Pakistan was fukkin hiding bin laden!!! :mindblown:

Iran hasnt really done much other than talk alot of shyt these past 30 years. They dont export terrorist at the rate Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Pakistan has.

Iran deal made sense to me rather than have a repeat of Iraq which ended in catastrophe for us. U can monitor Irans WMD.

:ufdup:Israel and these Sunni States need to stop bytchin. We have given them aid with not much to show for it.

Obama had it right but watch 45 or 46 (:lolbron:) roll it back and we get another 9 11

Last edited:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The hypocrisy in all this is that he goes to the middle east to denounce "Islamic Terrorism" , yet signs a 350 billion dollar arms deal with a country notorious for exporting Islamic terrorism through out the world. And even worse, is that one of his campaign promises was to be in exact opposition to this.
How anyone can take him or this country serious at this point is beyond me. The Military Industrial complex is placed on a higher priority than world peace and even the American citizens themselves.