Trump Saudi Arabia speech: Update - Omits "radical Islamic terrorism", calls out Iran & touches orb

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

DAWqatyXkAEWN8C.jpg

Oil Money :damn:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps

:russ: This can't be real...between the horrible misspelling ("pealed?"), improper use of apostrophes, old tech references (plasma?), and general trailer trash diet, this has to be fake.....then again:patrice:. That request for pork products:russ:. Unplugged microwaves:russ:. XXXXL silk robes:russ:. Not even one piece of fruit:russ:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like to keep my eyes on the enemy - and one of the last bastions of trump bootlickers is freerepublic. These people are medically insane. It's amazing the extent to which these mfers associate anyone that even acts nicely towards Trump as someone worthy of support/adoration.

This is from a thread discussing the speech:

"WOW!!WOW!!! Thank you Saudi Arabia!" :mjgrin: (for the 15 hijackers? - my comment)

---------
"Wouldn’t it be great if President Trump could be the catalyst of reform ,which Islam has needed for so long? How amazing would that be ?

I am convinced that God Almighty , the Living God , the Father of Jesus Christ , ordained that Trump be put in this position at this time ." :francis:

----------------------

"the middle east is on the verge of a Renaissance" :russ:

------------------

"here he comes...imagine the gravitas he must be feelin" :mjlol: