Trump says DACA deal for young immigrants is off

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dems the softest things since slice bread . Look at this pathetic ass thread .

nikkas in here heated DACA didn’t get approve. Lol

Has absolutely nothing to do with MY PEOPLE , but I should be upset and offended :mjlol:
The dems don't have the majority and a true DACA deal was never offered to the Dems , what do you want them to do ?
Can I use the same websites or not ?
what are you arguing exactly ? Schumer said ok to 25 billion and trump didn't want the deal , what are you arguing

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
The dems don't have the majority and a true DACA deal was never offered to the Dems , what do you want them to do ?

what are you arguing exactly ? Schumer said ok to 25 billion and trump didn't want the deal , what are you arguing
He just wants to know if he can use the same websites to also prove that he doesn't know what he's talking about. Ole "if i was a Dem" head ass.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Trumps like, let's do DACA

Dems like, ok here's your wall

Trump , No DACA!

images

Trump doesn't know what he wants more, the wall or kicking out the dreamers. He wants both but he's an idiot.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest

Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.) said he had withdrawn an offer to Trump of $25 billion for new border security measures in exchange for permanent legal protections for some undocumented immigrants brought to the country as children.

“We’re going to have to start on a new basis, and the wall offer’s off the table,” Schumer told reporters. He said his proposal had applied only to a deal that was never realized.

News of his decision came as Schumer is facing a backlash from liberals that he had been too accommodating to the president.

:ohhh:

Schumer made the proposal in a major concession to Trump on Friday in a private meeting at the White House, then pulled it back Sunday night, according to a person familiar with the meeting. Schumer acknowledged Tuesday that the offer was no longer operable.

Schumer has rescinded offer to Trump on border wall funding

We can all post articles that prove our point . :yeshrug:

I even remember NYTIMES articles about DACA recipients pressuring Democrats not to take a deal that included a wall .:yeshrug:

I’m not defending Trump :yeshrug: I’m just not letting the Democrats play victim :yeshrug:

All these major cities are pushing blacks out and growing the Hispanic population . :francis:

Tuamp says I’ll give you your Dreamers plus another million people :ehh:

It wasn’t good enough dreamers wanted all 11 million :yeshrug:

Imagine a room full of black people shouting and chatting in Nancy Pelosi face . They woulda called the national reserve :francis:

Both parties are handling this poorly . :yeshrug:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.) said he had withdrawn an offer to Trump of $25 billion for new border security measures in exchange for permanent legal protections for some undocumented immigrants brought to the country as children.

“We’re going to have to start on a new basis, and the wall offer’s off the table,” Schumer told reporters. He said his proposal had applied only to a deal that was never realized.

News of his decision came as Schumer is facing a backlash from liberals that he had been too accommodating to the president.

:ohhh:

Schumer made the proposal in a major concession to Trump on Friday in a private meeting at the White House, then pulled it back Sunday night, according to a person familiar with the meeting. Schumer acknowledged Tuesday that the offer was no longer operable.

Schumer has rescinded offer to Trump on border wall fundingp

We can all post articles that prove our point . :yeshrug:

I even remember NYTIMES articles about DACA recipients pressuring Democrats not to take a deal that included a wall .:yeshrug:

I’m not defending Trump :yeshrug: I’m just not letting the Democrats play victim :yeshrug:

All these major cities are pushing blacks out and growing the Hispanic population . :francis:

Tuamp says I’ll give you your Dreamers plus another million people :ehh:

It wasn’t good enough dreamers wanted all 11 million :yeshrug:

Imagine a room full of black people shouting and chatting in Nancy Pelosi face . They woulda called the national reserve :francis:

Both parties are handling this poorly . :yeshrug:

How does that not prove my point, he offered it but trump wanted more than was offered . He's not offering permanent protection to the dreamers and chuck isn't a dummy . Now Trump got no wall and if they lose the majority in the fall he never gets it and the courts said his ending DACA was illegal.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest

Look at her poppin shyt just like Trump :stopitslime:

America’s dreamers ?

Lol

What more did trump ask for ? Tell me ? Tell me how you as an American can be MAD the president doesn’t support a immigration that lets people NOT born here go to school for free because they were NOT born here :stopitslime:

While the coli has a thread on Oklahoma schools looking like Mexican schools . :gucci:

Help me understand this dumb ass point .

How does that not prove my point, he offered it but trump wanted more than was offered . He's not offering permanent protection to the dreamers and chuck isn't a dummy . Now Trump got no wall and if they lose the majority in the fall he never gets it and the courts said his ending DACA was illegal.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Look at her poppin shyt just like Trump :stopitslime:

America’s dreamers ?

Lol

What more did trump ask for ? Tell me ? Tell me how you as an American can be MAD the president doesn’t support a immigration that lets people NOT born here go to school for free because they were NOT born here :stopitslime:

While the coli has a thread on Oklahoma schools looking like Mexican schools . :gucci:

Help me understand this dumb ass point .

The Democrats have been told, and fully understand, that there can be no DACA without the desperately needed WALL at the Southern Border and an END to the horrible Chain Migration & ridiculous Lottery System of Immigration etc," Trump tweeted. "We must protect our Country at all cost!" - so trump wanted to completely overhaul the immigration system in exchange for DACA which is ridiculous and he's only doing this as a dog whistle for his base . Explain to me how DACA messing with the school system or ruining America ? The tax cut is good for us ? Betsy devos is in charge of schools what's she doing to help the schools in Oklahoma ? Do you realize obama was actually hard on illegal immigration ?

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
The Democrats have been told, and fully understand, that there can be no DACA without the desperately needed WALL at the Southern Border and an END to the horrible Chain Migration & ridiculous Lottery System of Immigration etc," Trump tweeted. "We must protect our Country at all cost!" - so trump wanted to completely overhaul the immigration system in exchange for DACA which is ridiculous and he's only doing this as a dog whistle for his base . Explain to me how DACA messing with the school system or ruining America ? The tax cut is good for us ? Betsy devos is in charge of schools what's she doing to help the schools in Oklahoma ? Do you realize obama was actually hard on illegal immigration ?

Completely overhaul ? Because he said there has to be a wall and and a end to chain migration ?

YOU MEAN THE DEMOCRATS BACKED DOWN BECAUSE THEY WERENT GONNA GIVE AMNESTY???

It’s like y’all will say anything . That’s completely overhauling ? That’s what the hold up is? A wall and a stop to chain migration ? And you guys are mad about that why ?

I never said DACA was ruining any schools . I said, how can I be mad the president doesn’t support a policy that rewards people with free college because they were not born here? I never said DACA was to blame for school systems failing . Betsy Devos isn’t doing anything to help anyone :mjlol:She was a terrible pick.

Your all over the place man calm the fukk down :russ:

Are we talking about Walls or are we just rambling ? Tax cuts? Betsy Devos?
What you gonna ask me about John Bolton next?

Like I said from the start . The democrats should have shut the fukk up and took any deal that would have covered the Dreamers.

You even have democratic leaders saying they are going to ban any construction company that works on the wall from government contracts :deadrose:

Are they gonna ban Cops killing innocent people ? Are they going to ban the politicians who ruined the OKC schools? Is Nancy Pelosi going to ban the water companies helping cause draughts in a Cali? Is dikk Durbin going to ban the landlords raising rents on BLACKS who live next to the Obamas library site in Chicago?

Nope .

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
@colluminati why dont you take a minute and research/ask yourself how Melania recieved some einstein Visa? why are her parents here? [chain migration]
why Cheeto wants more imigrants from Norway? why Chetto called "the country" of Africa a shythole?
i am side eying the fukk out of you for thinking that all this wall/daca shyt is anything other than Cheeto saluting his ws base and declaring that ******s and spics [no matter country of origin, including here] are gonna suffer going forward.

roll with the poor white trash though if thats your thing.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry:
Completely overhaul ? Because he said there has to be a wall and and a end to chain migration ?

YOU MEAN THE DEMOCRATS BACKED DOWN BECAUSE THEY WERENT GONNA GIVE AMNESTY???

It’s like y’all will say anything . That’s completely overhauling ? That’s what the hold up is? A wall and a stop to chain migration ? And you guys are mad about that why ?

I never said DACA was ruining any schools . I said, how can I be mad the president doesn’t support a policy that rewards people with free college because they were not born here? I never said DACA was to blame for school systems failing . Betsy Devos isn’t doing anything to help anyone :mjlol:She was a terrible pick.

Your all over the place man calm the fukk down :russ:

Are we talking about Walls or are we just rambling ? Tax cuts? Betsy Devos?
What you gonna ask me about John Bolton next?

Like I said from the start . The democrats should have shut the fukk up and took any deal that would have covered the Dreamers.

You even have democratic leaders saying they are going to ban any construction company that works on the wall from government contracts :deadrose:

Are they gonna ban Cops killing innocent people ? Are they going to ban the politicians who ruined the OKC schools? Is Nancy Pelosi going to ban the water companies helping cause draughts in a Cali? Is dikk Durbin going to ban the landlords raising rents on BLACKS who live next to the Obamas library site in Chicago?

Nope .
Ohhhh ok I get it your just like Donald trump if you don't like immigration or you seem to think that helping immigrants hurts black people ( as if the same racists and hardliners will turn around and embrace minority issues once all these troublesome immigrants leave ) First of all you keep spouting false information or beliefs as if Chain migration = amnesty it's not that and trump himself said he was fine with a clean bill for DACA . The requests to try and end chain migration , the lotto system decrease visas is changing the whole current immigration system and he wasn't even offering a way for DACA recipients to ever become citizens. :hhh: Why would the democrats accept that to build a wall ??? So you give Trump a useless wall to get a win with his base AND they take numerous L's :gucci: Are you dumb ? So just lose a huge portion of their base for a nonsolution?
Also back to the fake information DACA does not just give free school to people it's more complicated than that and it's location specific . Do you have a problem with them paying taxes and paying to be able to work as well? Also all the issues you highlighted could be worked on as well ( and are ) DACA isn't stopping those things :stopitslime: you gotta be white or a troll . This is why white people stay in power when you fall for this crab in the bucket as long as I'm better then someone else I'm ok with that when EVERYONE should be treated fairly .
Also The real reason why these GOP chumps want to stop them from becoming citizens is to keep them from voting against them same as all these voting laws

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
@colluminati why dont you take a minute and research/ask yourself how Melania recieved some einstein Visa? why are her parents here? [chain migration]
why Cheeto wants more imigrants from Norway? why Chetto called "the country" of Africa a shythole?
i am side eying the fukk out of you for thinking that all this wall/daca shyt is anything other than Cheeto saluting his ws base and declaring that ******s and spics [no matter country of origin, including here] are gonna suffer going forward.

roll with the poor white trash though if thats your thing.

This what you don’t understand . I don’t care how she got her VISA. I don’t care how anyone gets the VISA. I don’t support Norway getting more VISAS. I don’t give a fukk who it is . There are a lot of people who were born here who need jobs .

And let me make it clear to you because you are confused .

I don’t support DACA. I don’t support Trump. I don’t support Norway lol

You mad Trump called Africa a shythole . Are you mad the White House came out and said the battle with Islam is moving to Africa ? Why are the dems so silent on that? Where is the uproar ?

I don’t support Trump . I don’t support DACA. I don’t support Norway. I don’t support Donald Trumps mother in law lol

You just rambling a bunch of bullshyt like always .