Trump social media account shares video mentioning "unified reich"

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'll let you look up "protected classes" before I even respond to this dumb shyt.

It's a messageboard...there's a dialogue here. You don't want to explain your rationale, say no more. We'll let it die here.
Right after you look up:

Moynihan report
Benign Neglect
The leaked DNC emails

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No one said Biden or Dems are Nazis. But Biden being cozy with a blatant Jim Crow advocate is suspect.

Then you have Hillary with her Super Predator shyt. Modern Dems are obviously the most progressive they've ever been and are the best option (for now), but that doesn't mean we can't criticize and keep our foot on their necks. We have to keep the pressure on them and remind them that they are replaceable (not party-wise, but their specific seat in-party).
Don't forget Hilary's near worship of Margaret Sanger, Eugenicist and founder of Planned Parenthood, FKA The Negro Project.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Don't forget Hilary's near worship of Margaret Sanger, Eugenicist and founder of Planned Parenthood, FKA The Negro Project.
Are we allowed to bring that up or does that make a person a Trump apologist?

I'm sure Hillary only supports her for the great things she's done for women's health.....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:manny: You’re gonna get your daps and quotes and what not and this is a message board so who cares right but you and the reasoning behind posting those pics are the reason people are so cynical now. The truth is staring you in the face but you just wanna troll and giggle. I like trolling and laughing as much as the next guy but after almost a decade of this orange cocksucker in the ether, you would think we could let “do the right thing” and “good and evil” be the standard operating procedure. But nah you wanna giggle and whatabout in a thread about a literal NAZI.

Really tired of this shyt

Am I trolling or holding up a reminder to show you that both sides are equally guilty??? Biden has created laws on the books that SPECIFICALLY targeted our people for years with out of control cops and drugs laws and yet NOW yall wanna sweep what he said about not wanting his family in a "jungle" and this is the man the democrats chose to represent the people???:heh: the biden defense here is amazing...:wow: you claim trump is a Nazi or likes hitler but biden learned literally from kkk grand wizards...

And lastly WHAT HAVE WE GOTTEN SPECIFICALLY FOR OUR VOTES FOR OUR GROUP??! :jbhmm:

..dont blame me chickens came home to roost:sas2:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I didnt cause this political landscape the democrats did...:manny: its not our fault this is literally cause : effect :francis: people mad at me but this outcome was inevitable...

What you are doing is supporting the Republicans with your writings.

We all mostly agree that pit bulls are a menace II society. It's not my fault that they exist blah blah blah

But you would be the one posting stats on how many Chihuahua attacks there are and posting vids of nice pit bulls everytime the subject comes up.

I feel that, instead of being an objective observer, you are like MTG and the other Q maniacs and you want to see chaos.

This post is not for you. It is for any Brehs that may actually be confused by all this.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
What you are doing is supporting the Republicans with your writings.

We all mostly agree that pit bulls are a menace II society. It's not my fault that they exist blah blah blah

But you would be the one posting stats on how many Chihuahua attacks there are and posting vids of nice pit bulls everytime the subject comes up.

I feel that, instead of being an objective observer, you are like MTG and the other Q maniacs and you want to see chaos.

This post is not for you. It is for any Brehs that may actually be confused by all this.
Just say we're not allowed to say anything bad about Democrats. If you believe criticism of Dems is support for Republicans, I don't blame you :ehh:

Last edited: