Trump supporters, looking at the electoral map what path to victory do you see?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I know most of you just discovered politics 6 months ago and ignore facts, logic, and empirical data just like the buffoon you stan, but I'm curious to see how you envision a Trump victory happening.

I was thinking about it myself in the thread @GzUp made about early electoral predictions and I floated the idea of official predictions for coli cash or something.

My current way-too-early prediction is Hillary wins 358-180.

This is the 2012 map.

Election 2012

Please tell us how Trump gets to 270. What states will he win or lose that Romney lost or won in 2012?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I know most of you just discovered politics 6 months ago and ignore facts, logic, and empirical data just like the buffoon you stan, but I'm curious to see how you envision a Trump victory happening.

I was thinking about it myself in the thread @GzUp made about early electoral predictions and I floated the idea of official predictions for coli cash or something.

My current way-too-early prediction is Hillary wins 358-180.

This is the 2012 map.

Election 2012

Please tell us how Trump gets to 270. What states will he win or lose that Romney lost or won in 2012?
he would need to flip some states in the rust belt and florida.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tell me why you look forward to the 4th bush/clinton in 30 years first

since you discovered politics so long ago, how can you shill for this? :scusthov:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Hillary gonna get over 350

but it should be interesting to see the map take a change of pace

she gonna win AZ & NC and put - UTH, ARK in play
he may put - WIS, IOWA in play

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
brehhhhhh.... its no way he's winning FL
670px-rickscotthead.jpg

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
brehhhhhh.... its no way he's winning FL
in the primary the republicans pulled in close to 3 million votes in florida, the democrats barely cracked 1.5 million.. that doesnt look good for it to stay blue.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Lets wait until Trump start his centrist campaign before we do projections. Trump just won the Reds and now he has to win the minds of Blues and those that feel disenfranchised by the Clinton machine. If he tones down his rhetoric and starts presenting his ideas in a "Presidential" way, he's going to gain a lot of ground.

As of right now, I think Hillary steamrolls him. I'll wait to see how that changes in the next few months. Low Democratic voter turnout could be key to Trump taking it all.