Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
You telling me these images are fake? I don't believe you.

F3Q3rbjbIAA0i5L

F3NNxb6b0AMs8tQ

F3bOIOqaMAELlo5

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
If I see a photo of an adult male lion on his back getting a belly rub in the middle of someone's living room, I'm not any less inclined to invite an apex predator into my home as a pet than I was before. My thought isn't, "Hey, that's adorable." My thought is, "That individual is an idiot."

Any black man or woman swayed to cast a ballot because they saw Trump hugged up with Ms. Gladys wasn't on a fence to begin with. They were waiting for permission.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps

:sas2::mjlol:

Fake Joe Biden robocall tells New Hampshire Democrats not to vote Tuesday

The call, an apparent imitation or digital manipulation of the president's voice, says, "Voting this Tuesday only enables the Republicans in their quest to elect Donald Trump again."

240122-joe-biden-phone-mb-0933-147fa1.jpg

MANCHESTER, N.H. — "The New Hampshire attorney general's office says it is investigating what appears to be an "unlawful attempt" at voter suppression after NBC News reported on a robocall impersonating President Joe Biden that told recipients not to vote in Tuesday's presidential primary."

Democratic operative admits to commissioning fake Biden robocall that used AI

Steve Kramer acknowledged Sunday that he created the fake Joe Biden robocall at the center of a multistate investigation after NBC News reported about his involvement.

"Steve Kramer, a veteran political consultant working for a rival candidate, acknowledged Sunday that he commissioned the robocall that impersonated President Joe Biden using artificial intelligence, confirming an NBC News report that he was behind the call.

In a statement and interview with NBC News, Kramer expressed no remorse for creating the deepfake, in which an imitation of the president’s voice discouraged participation in New Hampshire’s Democratic presidential primary. The call launched several law enforcement investigations and provoked outcry from election officials and watchdogs."

A New Orleans magician says a Democratic operative paid him to make the fake Biden robocall

Dean Phillips’ presidential campaign denounced the alleged actions of one of its consultants and said it may take legal action against him.

240222-biden-robocall-lr-2af09d.jpg

NEW ORLEANS — "A Democratic consultant who worked for a rival presidential campaign paid a New Orleans magician to use artificial intelligence to impersonate President Joe Biden for a robocall that is now at the center of a multistate law enforcement investigation, according to text messages, call logs and Venmo transactions the creator shared with NBC News."

A magician says a Democratic operative paid him to make the fake Biden New Hampshire robocall that is under investigation

King Poetic

Sagittarius Don
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
*California*
Not surprised by cacs and c00ns doing anything to win

democrats so weak to not to combat this shyt with AI of latinos and palenstine people gather around Biden with i love immigrants and pictures of biden around white women at abortion clinics saying “ im by your side , i know women have rights”

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The call, an apparent imitation or digital manipulation of the president's voice, says, "Voting this Tuesday only enables the Republicans in their quest to elect Donald Trump again."

MANCHESTER, N.H. — "The New Hampshire attorney general's office says it is investigating what appears to be an "unlawful attempt" at voter suppression after NBC News reported on a robocall impersonating President Joe Biden that told recipients not to vote in Tuesday's presidential primary."

Steve Kramer acknowledged Sunday that he created the fake Joe Biden robocall at the center of a multistate investigation after NBC News reported about his involvement.

"Steve Kramer, a veteran political consultant working for a rival candidate, acknowledged Sunday that he commissioned the robocall that impersonated President Joe Biden using artificial intelligence, confirming an NBC News report that he was behind the call.

In a statement and interview with NBC News, Kramer expressed no remorse for creating the deepfake, in which an imitation of the president’s voice discouraged participation in New Hampshire’s Democratic presidential primary. The call launched several law enforcement investigations and provoked outcry from election officials and watchdogs."

A New Orleans magician says a Democratic operative paid him to make the fake Biden robocall

Dean Phillips’ presidential campaign denounced the alleged actions of one of its consultants and said it may take legal action against him.

NEW ORLEANS — "A Democratic consultant who worked for a rival presidential campaign paid a New Orleans magician to use artificial intelligence to impersonate President Joe Biden for a robocall that is now at the center of a multistate law enforcement investigation, according to text messages, call logs and Venmo transactions the creator shared with NBC News."

A magician says a Democratic operative paid him to make the fake Biden New Hampshire robocall that is under investigation
You believe anything some southern cac tells you

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
We haven’t it begun the propaganda yet.

This was a light tap :wow:

I’m deactivating all social media for 2024.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
You believe anything some southern cac tells you

🤡 All the information I posted is sourced directly from MSNBC. :lolbron::pachaha::dead: