TRUMP TO END DACA VERY SOON; Wants Congress to replace the policy by March 2018

Gains

Superstar
Daps
All of you dummies with that are supporting this stupid act that took place by Trump need to answer this simple question .

if people are so tough on immigration why did none of these Governors write in their state laws that businesses that hire illegals will have their business licenses stripped and be put out of business for hiring illegal workers in their states because they like it the way that it was that's why

thing is some of these Governors knowingly had undocumented workers in their employ

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Glad to see who supports the GOP in their push to create a permanent white male political majority. Anybody who says that's not exactly what this is about is a fukking liar.

Dress that pig up as "law and order" "national security" "pro worker" " pro black"
Or whatever else you want

It's pro white.
Eos.

Even if it's pro white so what, you are making the incorrect assumption that "people of color" are your friends and there is some benefit to black people by having more of them

Daps
Don't be retarded. Blaming the dreamers for our wages is ignorant. Blame the system and the people who benefit (whites, affluent selfish rich a$$holes, politicians, businesses) from it and refuse to do anything about it.

Daps
here's what happened in alabama when they cracked down on illegal immigrants. all the farms plummeted & became lousy. the few citizens that even tried to do the work didn't last long. then they tried to make prisoners harvest the crops & that was also a failure. in the end, alabama was forced to quietly dismantle their tough immigration law cause it was a bad fukin idea...

i remember working in a soup factory where there was a bunch of illegals & people just out of prison (no other options for them), and it was brutal. i lasted a week, cause i got tired of getting chicken fat splattered all over my clothes & shoes + the smell & general work environment....8 bucks an hour for that, no way...but there were dudes that had been there for a decade, doing the same menial crap w/o a complaint..tough mf's...

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Y'all can quote this post in the future as a reference:

To anyone who says this is a farce

Is this a farce?

How about this?

Illegal Immigrant Allowed to Practice Law, California Court Rules

How about this?

Illegals can apply for skilled labor license jobs like NURSING:

IMMIGRATION: New law lets immigrants apply for licenses – Press Enterprise

You want more?

Half of Texas’ Construction Workers Are Undocumented Immigrants

You still listening?

Lets keep going:

Report: Undocumented getting more white-collar jobs

I got THE FACTS homie.

Illegals are not merely picking fruit, son.

In fact, MANY black unions have complained that even once they're displaced, unnecessary language requirements get tacked on and further displace black Americans. Look at Los Angeles and Miami

Construction workers in L.A. make less now than 40 years ago. Here's why

This article is almost 25 years old: As Hispanic Presence Grows, So Does Black Anger

Employment Discrimination's New Face: Spanish Speakers Preferred

In Chicago there is a class action lawsuit that not only were illegals preferred over BLACK CITIZENS at temp agencies, even if they were paid legal wages, the temp agencies preferred to work around non-black labor.

Discrimination suit alleges black temp workers passed over for Hispanics

ILLEGALS DOMINATE various labor jobs in border countries: In Texas, undocumented immigrants have no shortage of work

WE EVEN HAVE CONGRESSIONAL TESTIMONY ON THIS: https://www.law.umaryland.edu/marshall/usccr/documents/cr12im2010.pdf

HOW ARE BLACK PEOPLE GOING TO WIN??????

Nobody wants to hear the facts they just want to deal with emotion and hold on to a non existent people of color coalition

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
here's what happened in alabama when they cracked down on illegal immigrants. all the farms plummeted & became lousy. the few citizens that even tried to do the work didn't last long. then they tried to make prisoners harvest the crops & that was also a failure. in the end, alabama was forced to quietly dismantle their tough immigration law cause it was a bad fukin idea...

i remember working in a soup factory where there was a bunch of illegals & people just out of prison (no other options for them), and it was brutal. i lasted a week, cause i got tired of getting chicken fat splattered all over my clothes & shoes + the smell & general work environment....8 bucks an hour for that, no way...but there were dudes that had been there for a decade, doing the same menial crap w/o a complaint..tough mf's...

where are you going with this argument?

you do realize that in essence you are making an argument demanding that the exploitation of workers be continued as usual

here is a concept, if the only way a business can survive is by exploiting illegal immigrants and it refuses to raise wages and improve working conditions then maybe that business should not be allowed to operate and them going out of business is a good thing

Daps
They're protesting this in Chicago. They have more important things to be concerned about in Chicago, and protesting has proven to change nothing with this administration.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
It's disgusting that Obama is finally outraged over something and it's something like this and Kamalla Harris is tryna be the leader of this issue

Democrats are bending over for immigrants and barely lift a finger on black issues and these are black democrats

This is bigger then race, this is about what's morally right and wrong

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I'm starting to think a lot of you are simply trolling. This is only happening to legitimize Trump's presidency, this is the same man who feels that the gap in the popular vote is solely because of illegal immigrants.

On top of that a lot of you are piggybacking on the argument that these people wanted Trump in office when in reality they don't have the right to vote. So if you buy into this, you buy into the idea that illegal immigrants helped HRC win the popular vote.

So it is the fault of the people who are willing to work for considerably less rather than those who choose to increase margins? These jobs aren't our first rung of anything, our lack of education, ownership and generational wealth and assets are our first rung of advancement.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
where are you going with this argument?

you do realize that in essence you are making an argument demanding that the exploitation of workers be continued as usual

here is a concept, if the only way a business can survive is by exploiting illegal immigrants and it refuses to raise wages and improve working conditions then maybe that business should not be allowed to operate and them going out of business is a good thing
Ive been making this same argument and have not received a rebuttal.:francis: