Trump Voters - I voted for Trump. Now he wants to cut the aid I need

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:picard:

Some of the poor White people in this Country are really fukking stupid. Who the Hell votes for a person and a party that openly vows to fukk over you and your children?
He accidentally said they're going to give everyone coverage and they believed him. So he just keeps saying it.

It's almost the same as him with the locker her up chant.

:mjlol:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
There's no way I could go back to work," Shockey said this week. "I've got a lot of problems. I'm crippled in my feet, knees, back, hands."
Buckle ya bootstraps tighter and you won't have them issues you leeching off the system ass c*nt. That mouth apparently still works. Use it!

Idiots like this is why the only reason I keep a twitter account is to do a daily check of the Trump regrets twitter handle. I get my pleasure out of their misery

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don't understand why they voted for him. When have Republicans ever been about helping the poor and less fortunate through government programs in modern times?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I don't understand why they voted for him. When have Republicans ever been about helping the poor and less fortunate through government programs in modern times?
A lot of them simply use the "it's our time" logic.