Trump will at some point suggest pushing back election due to coronavirus (Louisiana vote postponed)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I know one thing you fools better hope trump don’t push the issue, cause his supporters have shown they’ll go to the gun. If it came to that would Biden’s?
There’s nothing for him to push. The election will be held on the first Tuesday in November, per the constitution. The president would need congress to agree to push the date back, which won’t happen as both parties don’t support him on this.

The danger is that when he loses, he’s gonna contest the election and it’ll be ugly.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know one thing you fools better hope trump don’t push the issue, cause his supporters have shown they’ll go to the gun. If it came to that would Biden’s?

Trumps ppl will definitely go there. I can imagine that happening on Election Day or in days prior during early voting.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trumps ppl will definitely go there. I can imagine that happening on Election Day or in days prior during early voting.

they are gearing up. The guy who killed the cops was trying to incite an overwhelmingly violent response. Now that the protests are dying down they’re going to need to ratchet up the pressure.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump stunned aides by saying he wanted to use Covid as excuse to delay 2020 election, new book claims

Trump still bragging about 'woman, man, tv, dog' cognitive test results

In his third exposé of Donald Trump, biographer Michael Wolff claims the former president was considering postponing the 2020 US election due to coronavirus.

In the author’s new book, Landside: The Final Days of the Trump Presidency, published next week, he recounts Mr Trump's last months in office during which time he reportedly rejected advice from Jared Kushner to take the pandemic more seriously, despite polls showing a majority of Americans saw masks and testing as the best way to reopen the economy.

In an excerpt published in The Times, Wolff writes: “The scowling president dug in. ‘I know my people. They won't have it. They don't believe it. No mask mandates!’ He clenched his shoulders and lifted his hands to ward off the mask mandate, his whole body seeming to revolt at the very notion.

“Trying to move Trump one way often resulted in moving him the other. But the president suddenly went from sourness to delight. He had another way of dealing with Covid. If the Democrats were using Covid against him, he would use it against them: they could just use Covid as a reason to delay the election. ‘People can’t get to the polls. It’s a national emergency. Right?’”