Trump: "Would you rather have the Black president or the white president? I think they want the white guy".

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Where and how was he misquoted :gucci:
Do you have selective hearing?

"Would you rather have the black president or the white president who got 1.7 billion off the price? I think they want the white guy right now."

That's the quote. To leave out the cost savings is to make the quote about race. Or solely about race.
Maga imbeciles on the coli are just retarded
Just say you're a partisan and you don't care what your opponents say because fukk 'em. :heh:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

"Would you rather have the black president or the white president who got 1.7 billion off the price? I think they want the white guy right now."

That's the quote. To leave out the cost savings is to make the quote about race. Or solely about race.

Yo what the fukk? :what:

Daps
@Neo The Resurrected ONE busy trynna gather them Puffy tapes and burn them…..

He’ll have to get back to you later

Feds already got them and once they are released to the public, you will see that I was not in any of the private Diddy parties, only the public ones. :blessed:

Whereas you were at every single event that Vince McMahon had, especially the late night fiascos :ufdup:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Feds already got them and once they are released to the public, you will see that I was not in any of the private Diddy parties, only the public ones. :blessed:

Whereas you were at every single event that Vince McMahon had, especially the late night fiascos :ufdup:

They ain’t got them all…

You knew where some of the bodies was buried.

You wrong about me and Vince…… TSC is a Vince Love Fest Zone.

Majority love and support Vince, a few worship him and called him King Vince or Daddy Vince (do a search)

People who don’t Stan Vince or Hate Vince are the outcast….

So I don’t fit the description you’re trying to imply

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

Just say you're a partisan and you don't care what your opponents say because fukk 'em. :heh:
Trump was the one that made it about race when he mentioned black and white.

Take off your cape.