Trump's Benghazi?—4 Soldiers Killed In NIGER: Update 3/4 Video of ambush released

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Brehs. Are we going to act like this is not the biggest news of the year?
Why is this the biggest news of the year?

We're conducting combat operations in at least 15 different countries. Stuff like this is sad, but far from surprising.
And, yeah, these guys died a brutal death. Is it a surprise that combat deaths are brutal?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

We're conducting combat operations in at least 15 different countries. Stuff like this is sad, but far from surprising.
And, yeah, these guys died a brutal death. Is it a surprise that combat deaths are brutal?
When was the last time the ambush and execution of US soldiers was published online?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

I don't think it's the biggest news of this year since we got a lot of this last year. I agree, war is brutal. This will fade away. I remember my buddy dying while searching for bergdahl by an IED. shyt came and went.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
as long as republicans control congress the trump admin will never be held accountable for bad decisions that lead to situations like this.

i have 0 confidence in trump as cic when comes to overseeing our military and related ops. can't envision him in that situation when it was time to get bin laden.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Smh. Just seeing the update.

Some thoughts:

I don't like how this was released. Who authorized this release? Sites are claiming this was released by IS. Why wasn't it ever mentioned that there was footage? WHAT KIND OF MISSION WAS THIS?

isis released the helmet cam footage, the soldiers we're training locals

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
28471196_1721173641236779_1815496842017367697_n.jpg
They say we're triggered but this guy destroyed the back of his truck to try and make us angry lol

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Brehs. Are we going to act like this is not the biggest news of the year?
Put it this way:
- 2 weeks before this Puerto Rico got hit by the second hurricane in 30 days
- the Las Vegas shooting happened 3 days before this story broke.
- a month later was the massacre is Texas

2017 was a shyt trap

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
PBS NewsHour
1 hr ·
Officials say it now appears the team went after Doundou Chefou, a militant suspected of involvement in the kidnapping of an American aid worker, from the onset without outlining that intent to higher-level commanders.

PBS.ORG

Deadly Niger mission lacked proper senior approval, investigation finds
A military investigation into the Niger attack that killed four American service members also concludes with no single point of failure leading…

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
PBS NewsHour
1 hr ·
Officials say it now appears the team went after Doundou Chefou, a militant suspected of involvement in the kidnapping of an American aid worker, from the onset without outlining that intent to higher-level commanders.

PBS.ORG

Deadly Niger mission lacked proper senior approval, investigation finds
A military investigation into the Niger attack that killed four American service members also concludes with no single point of failure leading…
America is gonna have to figure this bureaucracy shyt out.

Either let them make decisions on the field or don't go at all.

This by the book shyt is getting people killed