Trump's draft-dodging ass says he would have rushed into the building and faced the shooter unarmed

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Trump Says He Would've Engaged the Florida Shooter Even Without a Weapon

“You don’t know until you’re tested, but I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon,” Trump told a gathering of 39 governors at the White House Monday morning. The deputies, he said, “weren’t exactly Medal of Honor winners,” and “the way they performed was frankly disgusting.”

:mindblown:

You DODGED the draft because of fake bone spurs in your feet even though you were playing sports all through college. And you gonna talk shyt like you a hero???

Remember, this is the guy who refused to help a dying man because he's afraid of blood.

"I’m not good for medical. In other words, if you cut your finger and there’s blood pouring out, I’m gone."

“I was at Mar-a-Lago and we had this incredible ball, the Red Cross Ball, in Palm Beach, Florida. And we had the Marines. And the Marines were there, and it was terrible because all these rich people, they’re there to support the Marines, but they’re really there to get their picture in the Palm Beach Post… so you have all these really rich people, and a man, about 80 years old—very wealthy man, a lot of people didn’t like him—he fell off the stage.

"So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head, and I thought he died. And you know what I did? I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away. I couldn’t, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him… he’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn’t look like it. It changed color. Became very red. And you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor unconscious, and all the rich people are turning away. ‘Oh my God! This is terrible! This is disgusting!’ and you know, they’re turning away. Nobody wants to help the guy. His wife is screaming—she’s sitting right next to him, and she’s screaming.

"What happens is, these 10 Marines from the back of the room… they come running forward, they grab him, they put the blood all over the place—it’s all over their uniforms—they’re taking it, they’re swiping [it], they ran him out, they created a stretcher. They call it a human stretcher, where they put their arms out with, like, five guys on each side.

"I was saying, ‘Get that blood cleaned up! It’s disgusting!’ The next day, I forgot to call [the man] to say he’s OK.

"[Blood] is just not my thing."

Rich people in general take some strays in that damn story. :huhldup:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
this was actually a smart statement made by trump..... why....? his fans believe him..... there is no lie they feel he can tell....

I went on a RW website comment section.

Id say at least half the people were like:

:blessed: "Yes! Trump would save the chirren"

I actually had the :gucci: face reading that shyt.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
That nikka would of flew out that school so fast he woulda of forgot the rug on top of his head came off.

I don't know he capable of even that. :mjlol:

Just saw an article where they pointed that that he's over 70, obese, eats nothing but junk, never exercises, is afraid of stairs, and requests golf carts to travel even short distances at international meetings while other leaders simply walk.

There ain't no guarantee his fat ass can even run 10 yards without keeling over in a heart attack. :francis: