Trump's lawyer is arguing Biden has the right to assassinate Trump, and that the President has a right to do a military coup before the Supreme Court

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Republicans are fascists this is a big wakeup call if it's not trump it will be someone else. We need to eradicate the GOP system from America no matter how long it takes or bloody it may be.
You can make the mistake of thinking you’re white if you want to and you’ll be just like that nikka who talked tough about Jan 6. He didn’t even go to DC and them crakkkas gave his ass 20 years for making threats.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm convinced some people want to live under a dictatorship.

Loki was kind of right some humans deeply want to live in a dictatorship, they dont want freedom they want to be lab rats...and controlled... :francis: the people that want freedom from the system they get mad at... I mean if they dont want a dictatorship why do people keep voting them into high office??? :manny: its not the system but the people propping up the system too.

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Important to note that Democrats are only a more principled group of white supremacists.
Another both sides clown that wants unilateral black disarmament , one side wants to exterminate black people and ensure they are a permanent second class citizen, reduce the number of black people going to universities and colleges by banning any affirmative action programs, yet your here propagating this nonsense that the two sides are remotely the same especially when it comes to antagonism and hate for black people. Trump told cops to crack the heads of suspects and rough em up, called kapernick a son of bytch for protesting police brutality, there is no both sides here.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Another both sides clown that wants unilateral black disarmament , one side wants to exterminate black people and ensure they are a permanent second class citizen, reduce the number of black people going to universities and colleges by banning any affirmative action programs, yet your here propagating this nonsense that the two sides are remotely the same especially when it comes to antagonism and hate for black people. Trump told cops to crack the heads of suspects and rough em up, called kapernick a son of bytch for protesting police brutality, there is no both sides here.

and you think the dems are the saviors of black america... THEY WANT US AS A PERMANENT UNDERCLASS TOO, YOU fukkING GOOFBALL :beli:

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
and you think the dems are the saviors of black america... THEY WANT US AS A PERMANENT UNDERCLASS TOO, YOU fukkING GOOFBALL :beli:
Simple question, there are two realistic choices for president in novemeber trump or biden, which candidate is better for black people? One is going to be the next us president, i refuse to unilaterally disarm and let these devil repbulicans who want to crush black folks win by default, this are the same devils that are blaming boeing plane malfunctions a result of corporate greed on DEI and wokeism aka black people, they are the same people who sued because they got angry black people were getting into collegs and universitities at a high rate, they are declaring an all out war against black people

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Simple question, there are two realistic choices for president in novemeber trump or biden, which candidate is better for black people? One is going to be the next us president, i refuse to unilaterally disarm and let these devil repbulicans who want to crush black folks win by default, this are the same devils that are blaming boeing plane malfunctions a result of corporate greed on DEI and wokeism aka black people, they are the same people who sued because they got angry black people were getting into collegs and universitities at a high rate, they are declaring an all out war against black people

Neither are better muthaficka!!! no tangibles no fukking vote there's my answer... Deal with it...:beli:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps

I'm voting for Biden.

but...

You can find a corresponding liberal politician for most examples of racism charged towards the right, corruption, systemic racism and brutal acts.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/3
My view of where the Supreme Court lines up on a spectrum of presidential immunity in Trump v. United States:

~ no immunity~

Sotomayor, J.
Jackson, J.
Kagan, J.

Barrett, J.

Roberts, C.J. *key vote*
Kavanaugh, J.

Gorsuch, J.

Thomas, J.
Alito, J.

~ absolute immunity~

2/3
In what scenario is trying to overturn an election you lost an official act?

3/3
Ain't no rules that say a dog can't play basketball. Similarly, ain't no rules that say an attorney can't question the judges. But I'm confident they won't answer the questions.

Somebody should ask Alito what happens under his theory of immunity if Biden has him kidnapped, forges a letter of retirement, disappears him to Guantanamo Bay, and then appoints a new judge in his place. Is Biden immune from prosecution?

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196