Trump’s plan to destroy science, education, and veterans’ health care

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
You keep demeaning Trump supporters, so let's hear about your education and how successful you are

:jbhmm:
Trump personally said "I love the uneducated"

That is his base. What degrees a cac from vegas does or doesn't have (@VegasCAC u still my homie) is totally irrelevant to anything.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Trump personally said "I love the uneducated"

That is his base. What degrees a cac from vegas does or doesn't have (@VegasCAC u still my homie) is totally irrelevant to anything.

When you insult the intelligence of others, your background certainly matters.

Now bounce, bytch.

:camby:

Or stick around to watch bytch ass @VegasCAC get exposed for the uneducated, unsuccessful hypocrite he is...

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
When you insult the intelligence of others, your background certainly matters.

Now bounce, bytch.

:camby:

Or stick around to watch bytch ass @VegasCAC get exposed for the uneducated, unsuccessful hypocrite he is...

I don't need to be a professor to say that a Trump supporter is more likely to be uninformed and ignorant. It's not a hierarchy of intelligence that determines what is or isn't a valid statement. I'm probably more successful than most people on here but that doesn't mean what I think is gospel.

That kind of logic leads to someone supporting someone who claims to be one of the most successful businessmen in America based strictly on his supposed achievements.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
You keep demeaning Trump supporters, so let's hear about your education and how successful you are

:jbhmm:
:umad:

Last edited:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
:umad:

Not educated. Not successful. Big fukking surprise.

:mjlol:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Not educated. Not successful. Big fukking surprise.

:mjlol:

Simple psychological tricks to get me to do what you want (like your juvenile insults) are Trump tactics that work on the weak minded and unintelligent like yourself, not me :sas2:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Simple psychological tricks to get me to do what you want (like your juvenile insults) are Trump tactics that work on the weak minded and unintelligent like yourself, not me :sas2:

So much white guilt coming from one mother's basement.

:banderas:

So little education and success, while calling other people stupid.

:wow:

:MadTrump2:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
He thinks climate change is a Chinese conspiracy.

:manny:
Don't let untrustworthy American media fool you! OF COURSE China is manipulating the weather. That's why we have massive pollution in our capital cities, because we all know that filling the air with minuscule particles of carcinogens and dirt is great for your mind, body and soul!

Speaking as a communist spy totally friendly totally harmless harmless coli poster from China, I can totally confirm this:troll: