Trump's Supreme Court could make DACA disappear today

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:
Lost me with they do everything. ADOS/FBA * Future voice

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
It sucks for them but if my parents waited to enter this country legally then yours can too.

If they have expired VISAs then they should have the chance to stay if they are gainfully employed and have a clean record.
I just think it’s ridiculous they making it a civil rights issue when some of our ancestors had no choice.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I just think it’s ridiculous they making it a civil rights issue when some of our ancestors had no choice.

At best it's a human right issue. But my main concern is, regardless of whether it should or not, will this ruling have any foreboding to the Byron Allen case?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It sucks for them but if my parents waited to enter this country legally then yours can too.

If they have expired VISAs then they should have the chance to stay if they are gainfully employed and have a clean record.
i agree...i've always struggled with the idea cause i know what my parents had to go through to do things the right way for them to jump the line like that especially after all it took to get to the USA.

All that said, they sohuld be allowed to naturalize, but the problem is, Reagan tried this, and over the last 30-40 years, we keep trying to offer amnesty and it never really ends the problem so over time you keep just undermining your official immigration policy.