#Trumpset, who does Trump pick as his VP?

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Which right wing republican will want to be on the Trump ticket? Knowing full well that if Trump loses to Bernie or Hilldawg that their career is over.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Which right wing republican will want to be on the Trump ticket? Knowing full well that if Trump loses to Bernie or Hilldawg that their career is over.
This is a good question because there are not going to be a lot of establishment Republicans knocking down Donald's door for the VP slot plus I doubt Donald would be interested in them anyway.
I do think it is almost a guarantee that he picks a minority as his running mate. Probably a woman minority at that. I would have to do more research on which politicians in the game right now would fit the anti-establishment tact Donald is taking but who are also not white or male.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I was thinking maybe a retired general or something... I have no clue
c09b86b626729b2a5bf13d6c45071ac1.png

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Found one.

Susana Martinez

SsP92cx.jpg

- Governor of New Mexico (1st woman ever to have the job)
- She puts a swing state in play for Trump
- Former D.A. who is extra tough on crime
- Tough on illegal immigration
- Against drivers licenses for illegal immigrants
- Ended New MExico's sanctuary state provisions
- Pro-Life
- Staunch 2nd Amendment supporter (proponent of concealed carry laws)
- Against raising taxes
- Against same sex marriage

She did come out and criticize Trump's remarks about Mexico sending its rapists and criminals over the borders but I am sure they could get past that little snafu.

Superstar
Daps
I was thinking maybe a retired general or something... I have no clue
c09b86b626729b2a5bf13d6c45071ac1.png

Allen West is still out there. :demonic:

Anyway, I think y'all are wrong about establishment picks not wanting to be his running mate. If he actually gets the nomination, the establishment will suck it up and back him. Four years of Hildawg is not a viable option for Republicans. They need to win now, with a relatively unpopular incumbent and a shaky economy.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Allen West is still out there. :demonic:

Anyway, I think y'all are wrong about establishment picks not wanting to be his running mate. If he actually gets the nomination, the establishment will suck it up and back him. Four years of Hildawg is not a viable option for Republicans. They need to win now, with a relatively unpopular incumbent and a shaky economy.

Obama is hovering near 50% approval. He's much more popular than Dubya was in 2008. Even 3.5 years ago before Election 2012, Obama was at where he's at right now. His worst year was 2013 with his popularity.

He's popular enough that he will actually be campaigning this summer/fall for Democrats according to the White House. :manny: