Try this Sandwich I Promise You Won't Be Disappointed

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
So one day I'm hungry af, no food in the fridge and I wanted something sweet, like cake :mjcry:

But I remember I have Peanut Butter and Jelly :wow:. I didn't want to do it the generic everyday way, I needed to do something that would satiate my hunger :jbhmm:

I grilled a PB&J like grilled cheese style. Was good.

But here's the real hook to it, while it's frying on the stove I poured Syrup on both sides of the bread and grill it, combined that with warm meltiness of the PB&J :noah:

It might be sticky but damn it was good :whew:

•CLIFFS*

1. Bread
2. Peanut Butter & Jelly
3. Syrup (on the outside of the breads)
4. Over the Stove (until the PB&J is melting and warm)
5. feel like a fat ass Brehs and brehettes

Last edited:

Boogie

Fire Bickerstaff
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
So one day I'm hungry af, no food in the fridge and I wanted something sweet, like cake :mjcry:

But I remember I have Peanut Butter and Jelly :wow:. I didn't want to do it the generic everyday way, I needed to do something that would satiate my hunger :jbhmm:

I grilled a PB&J like grilled cheese style. Was good.

But here's the real hook to it, while it's frying on the stove I poured Syrup on both sides of the bread and grill it, combined that with warm meltiness of the PB&J :noah:

It might be sticky but damn it was good :whew:

•CLIFFS*

1. Bread
2. Peanut Butter & Jelly
3. Syrup
4. Over the Stove
5. feel like a fat ass Brehs and brehettes

Take a pic.

Kairi Irving

Daps
The shyt is good in not even joking Brehs the syrup will Golden the bread and give it a nice cinnamon like taste to it :ohlawd:

Only if you grill it

premier58

All Star
Daps
I always do Grilled PB and Jelly..its one of my favorite sandwiches..Never did it with syrup, I will surely try it, though..

Kairi Irving

Daps
Diabetes doesn't discriminate.

Enjoy your sammich though, lol. That much sugar would give me a sugar high for 30 minutes then I'd crash afterwards.

I can eat anything and still be hungry, got blood tested at hospitals before and they say there is nothing wrong with me :yeshrug:

I believe I'm gonna have a huge growth spurt I'm lanky. 19 btw