Trying lean for the first time

Mystic

All Star
Daps
Which drug were you on when you told a known tranny on here you wanted to cashapp it
That was real dammit like as far as I know(last I heard)it was that thang was moving if it wasn't that surgeon need unlimited p*ssy(or bussy :dame: )

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I threw half the bottle up like seconds after drinking it, it's all over the floor. I think I threw most of it up. I don't wanna drink the rest to make up for the half I drunk and someway I just threw up the color and then shyt already absorbed and slowly kicking in oh shyt I feel it but like I do that and I over do it and be fukked so imma stop here
:dwillhuh: breh how did you mix your drink? You shouldn't even taste it to be throwing up like that

Mystic

All Star
Daps
nikkas need to get on the mushroom wave.

them shyts are harmless, they have no side effects, and they are natural. my homie grows them in his house and puts them in chocolate bars :win:
Mushrooms are fire but I only took it once and I threw up. A manager told me every time she ever took it and other people all threw up. Only one person she never seen throw up. I remember when we both took 110UG of acid on a Sunday with the district manager there along with the regular manager. I remember another time I stole off on the register not making somebody pay full price a couple feet from the manager I felt invincible after that. Hoe ass but he not a hoe ass he was cool had a best friend that was meh but had a tight little ass I could have smashed but my ass was just passing it by like she just playing I know she had some tight coochie. Anyway he left for another job and brought some people to get some shyt on the side I'm high as fukk off some distillate and I was just like yeah yeah MFS came and got some shyt and paid me mf came back like nah it was supposed to be like 1300 worth of stuff for like $200-300(yeah I know it should have been half oh well) left early the father or whoever nikka look like ogs that you wanna beat the fukk up anyway he came one day after I left but left his cart with stuff(didn't know) i came the next day(pause if necessary) and

Side note this Indian chick on mean girls the new one id bust on her face and give her a cum kiss smh I usually don't see Indians as all that but damn id bust in her first night. Maybe it's the non annoying Indian voice

Anyway back to the store I got there and he like I got some shyt in a cart. I tell the manager he paid for it all and he like we gotta see the receipt and Im playing it off telling dude Hey just print out your bank statement and bring that(meaning just come get the shyt once he leaves and the other manger ishere) but nah this nikka acting like he actually paid $1300 for the shyt :childplease: damn and she got some nice t*ts bustable and suckable anyway the district manager is there and she calls the police cause she feels threatened or some shyt(white lady but i aint mad at her if she did) and I was thinking of running cause he was talking to the police and eventually told(like he needed to or some shyt) I aint trying to get arrested and with that amount stolen(over $900) and they just like get your stuff and leave. Thing was it was like 2 days after my birthday. The store was closing anyway that next month so Im not mad at it. But we stayed drinking in that bytch. The first day the 3rd in command(second assistant manager/white) had to close by herself this 17 year old dyke I was cool with(she stole 2 ounces I had for my girl smh) had her drink a shot of my fruit punch moonshine smh we was some nikkas there. Once I got some trash honey liquor(crazy cause shed come with me the underage one to the liquor store, never buy shyt, stayed in the store while I buy it and they NEVER carded her) for $7(was heavily discounted) took a sip and sold it to her the next day for like $4-6. She had maybe(I can't remember) and some of the buzz balls vodka and she lit the trash can in the back on fire and the Publix was literally connected to our pet store just you had to leave the building and walk like 50 steps to get to the entrance to the publix and out back when she set it on fire managers and people for the Publix out there so had they looked they'd see her either starting it or around it when it started smh