Overall Rating

• Total voters

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
-Mic work/promos

Golden voice and talented on the stick, but once he found his shtick he pretty much stuck with the same script day in day out for a decade.

-Personality/gimmicks

Roadie - trash
Road Dogg - warmed up trash, but at least he wasn't Billy Gunn.

-Ring work (along with some of your favorite matches/feuds)

I can only think of one signature move and it's a standing knee drop.

Can't think of any outstanding moment in the ring.

-Overall rating (which doesn't have to be an average of the above scores)

:camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A bit surprised at the scores. He was legendary in a legendary era, gave that white trash junkie an 8

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
A bit surprised at the scores. He was legendary in a legendary era, gave that white trash junkie an 8
Legendary in a tag team or stable. We'll never know how good he really was on his own. He definitely would have fared better than Billy Gunn if he got the same type of push.

Last edited:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
-Mic work/promos

8/10 - was pretty money on the mic, however doesn't get full marks because didn't get to see too many "Serious" angles with him, so not sure if he can pull that role off well.

-Personality/gimmicks

6/10 - gimmick of JJ's lackey was okay, being paired with Billy/DX was great, TNA "cheesey WWE invasion" gimmick was worst.

-Ring work (along with some of your favorite matches/feuds)

4/10 - Favorite feuds the one with Cactus and Funk when he was first popping off with Billy. Actually cant remember alot of New Age outlaws feuds.... Anyway he was well below average in the ring.

-Overall rating (which doesn't have to be an average of the above scores)

Looks like a big 6/10 from me. Decent tag team player in a promotion that doesn't favor in ring work as much, was perfect fit in the Attitude era

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Legendary in a tag team or stable. We'll never know good he really was on his own. He definitely would have fared better than Billy Gunn if he got the same type of push.

Billy Gunn should have been face for his push. The Mr. Ass gimmick is just too much jokes for a serious heel push. They needed to channel face HBK vibes for that singles push attempt they tried.

Road Dogg I'm not sure, his body (skinny no muscles) and look (just track pants and a cut off tee) is not totally appealing (pause) for a main eventer. I think he would work if they tweaked his look a bit and gave him a nice Dirty Heel push to cover him up in-ring. Lots of cheating/theatrics etc.

Sidebar: Imagine Road Dogg in ECW

Kid Kash

Time for the Moneymaker
Daps
Road Dogg I'm not sure, his body (skinny no muscles) and look (just track pants and a cut off tee) is not totally appealing (pause) for a main eventer. I think he would work if they tweaked his look a bit and gave him a nice Dirty Heel push to cover him up in-ring. Lots of cheating/theatrics etc.

Sidebar: Imagine Road Dogg in ECW
He'd be the Sandman's brother