TSC Tag Teams/Stables Evaluation #29: Legacy

Overall Rating

• Total voters

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
The only things I remember of them were:

• Batista coming back from his injury to kick their asses.
  • Cody and DiBiase having a no holds barred match with DX that went all over the arena and I think they put submissions on DX by the concession stand and a group of fans were right by them and started chanting “You screwed Bret” at Shawn (the PPV was in Montreal or somewhere in Canada) :heh:
  • Manu getting kicked out :mjpls:
So I’m just going to give them a 4. The idea/concept of the group was better than the execution.

Edit: just did a Wiki on them and I totally forgot Deuce from Deuce and Domino was trying to get a spot in the stable :dead: Tempted to lower my rating to 3:pachaha:

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Awful. Hated their segments and the push. Can't remember one match...Crowd got behind Cody when Blandy went after Dusty and they botched it. Stupid.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The only things I remember of them were:

• Batista coming back from his injury to kick their asses.
  • Cody and DiBiase having a no holds barred match with DX that went all over the arena and I think they put submissions on DX by the concession stand and a group of fans were right by them and started chanting “You screwed Bret” at Shawn (the PPV was in Montreal or somewhere in Canada) :heh:
  • Manu getting kicked out :mjpls:
So I’m just going to give them a 4. The idea/concept of the group was better than the execution.

Edit: just did a Wiki on them and I totally forgot Deuce from Deuce and Domino was trying to get a spot in the stable :dead: Tempted to lower my rating to 3:pachaha:
Deuce was adopted so he wasn't even Jimmy Snuka's biological son. :skip: