TSC Tag Teams/Stables Evaluation #75: Evolution

Overall Rating

• Total voters

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went with 8. Did go stale but it got everyone over, i would argue that Batista and Randy Orton were maybe at their best in Evolution too (Orton less so). Never cared for Batista too much as a singles performer, was never entertained and Legend Killer Orton was a fantastic gimmick.

Btw if i have to message your bytch ass one more time to review the Jersey Triad and not see their name on the pending requests list.........:ufdup:

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz
prime Orton & Batista looks :ohlawd:
Ric & those custom made Armani suits :whew:

that theme :mygodlord: God bless Lemmy.

HHH :camby:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Gonna be as unbiased as I can and give them an 8. The stable did exactly what it was supposed to do and represent - show the past, present, and future of wrestling, and did a very good job of it. Orton and Batista became 2 of the first post-Attitude era stars, and you can never take that away from Evolution. Flair was invigorated, all 4 members took part in good and even some classic matches, and the Evolution theme is one of the greatest in wrestling, and exemplified everything you thought that stable should be.

Even though that is an 8, it isn't a strong favorable 8. Why? Cause Evolution was clearly a HHH stannery project due to his euphoric love for the Four Horsemen and Ric Flair, being an obvious massive adaptation of it. Also, well, that was the height of HHH's Reign Of Terror, and behind the purchase of WCW/ECW, that was the #2 reason fans turned away from the WWE in droves and started converting to UFC and MMA in general. Late 2002-2005, the majority of Evolution's run, it mostly consisted of HHH just beating the entire roster with no endgame other than to pad his legacy, a legacy that no matter how hard the WWE tries, will never stack up against The Rock and Stone Cold, and to a lesser extent, HBK, Undertaker and Mankind. I'll just stop right there as I've spent a lot of time in other threads about HHH from 2002-2005 (and honestly 2006-2007 even when Evolution had ended) and nothing more really needs to be explained.

OmegaK2099

I do wut it do
Daps
People that love their theme dont know that the lead singer of motorhead was a nazi lover

861a0a9236ffbe414b775a1a92affad9.jpg

Lemmy Hetzer.jpg