TSC's "Baddest Woman in Wrestling" Tournament (Bracket In OP)

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
i got a new concept to get the puters putin in these TSC streets :mjgrin:

we gonna determine who is officially the baddest woman in wrestling history by choosing 64 of the finest wrestling hoes and putting them up against each other in this bracket

JSprpuR.png

each week i'll make a thread for voting between the two women with some piff gifs & pics, the one with the highest amount of votes by the end of that week will move on to Round 2 :blessed:

so this thread is for nominations, y'all nominate your favorite wrestling women and the ones with the most nominations i'll include them in the tourney but keep in mind most people are gonna pick obvious choices like Trish and Naomi so this is your chance to put us on to some underrated fine wrestling women :shaq:

also you can make troll nominations like Ruby Riot if you want but you wasting your time cause this is only for the baddest of bad women, we tryna actually make this shyt competitive :ufdup:

now let the games begin
62da4c8f72435b1b84a5c8128d257774.png
make your nominations so we can get this shyt poppin

georgefart.gif

@Superkick Party @mrken12 @RammerJammer @Grifter @Thebadguy @Young Bishop @DaKidFromNoWhere @SmarkMero @intellect2k @AlabasterJones @96Blue @Playaz Eyez @LastManStanding

Last edited: