giphy.gif

IYQLmdV.gif

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I've always had a thing for Gail Kim. Even my wife noticed it:lolbron:. She understands why.

I used to like Velvet Sky till I started following her on Twitter. Then she blocked me :lolbron: because she is a MAGA and I called her out on her bullshyt MAGA posting. I'm sure that will garner her a lot of votes here in TSC after reading that AOC AEW thread, but being a hardcore MAGA supporter is a turn off for me.

Gail Kim is very liberal and very sexy. Robert Irvine is one lucky b*stard. Gail Kim easy for me.

Last edited:

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
I've always had a thing for Gail Kim. Even my wife noticed it:lolbron:. She understands why.

I used to like Velvet Sky when till I started following her on Twitter. Then she blocked me :lolbron: because she is a MAGA and I called her out on her bullshyt MAGA posting. I'm sure that will garner her a lot of votes here in TSC after reading that AOC AEW thread, but being a hardcore MAGA supporter is a turn off for me.

Gail Kim is very liberal and very sexy. Robert Irvine is one lucky b*stard. Gail Kim easy for me.
Damn, Velvet is MAGA? Damn. :snoop:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

I used to like Velvet Sky when till I started following her on Twitter. Then she blocked me :lolbron: because she is a MAGA and I called her out on her bullshyt MAGA posting. I'm sure that will garner her a lot of votes here in TSC after reading that AOC AEW thread, but being a hardcore MAGA supporter is a turn off for me.

Welp let me do something right quick :hhh:

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
:hhh: yeah, that's pretty pathetic. Probably going to change it over to Gail. I kinda wish i didn't find this out :laugh:

Believe me I used to love me some Velvet Sky then I started following her on Twitter and it ruined everything for me. Now I'm blocked because I can't keep my mouth shut when it comes to MAGA bullshyt. :mjlit:

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Believe me I used to love me some Velvet Sky then I started following her on Twitter and it ruined everything for me. Now I'm blocked because I can't keep my mouth shut when it comes to MAGA bullshyt. :mjlit:
I had to bail from Twitter. That shyt ruins everything :thumbsdown:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA

I used to like Velvet Sky till I started following her on Twitter. Then she blocked me :lolbron: because she is a MAGA and I called her out on her bullshyt MAGA posting. I'm sure that will garner her a lot of votes here in TSC after reading that AOC AEW thread, but being a hardcore MAGA supporter is a turn off for me.
Let's not forget she defended Jessyka Havoc too:mjpls:

tumblr_npjnwzkkDw1qiq4sho1_540.png
Dn_sgmoWkAAlJNP.jpg
CG0_1l6XIAAphzW.jpg
Havok%20Twitter_zps1vhw8mxc.png
DNZgHnKVAAEhb9D.jpg

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
:scust: damn Velvet defended all that ^? Wtf? :hhh:

Gail got a gang of nudes out there :yes: