Essential TSC's Off-Topic Discussion

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
4real I lurked on tsc for years. feels good (no homo) to post wit y'all.

RIP dayton

N1IgY.jpg

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
4real I lurked on tsc for years. feels good (no homo) to post wit y'all.

RIP dayton

:yes:

never posted that much when I had an account....always regretted it after the 4c**n debacle as I was never able to get a new one.

*makes a toast for the fallen RedX and Dayton*

*pisses on jackdacrack's grave*

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
what kind of music are y'all listening to?

being zack ryder status had me playing the shyt out of my itunes and now i'm just downloading random shyt

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
what kind of music are y'all listening to?

being zack ryder status had me playing the shyt out of my itunes and now i'm just downloading random shyt

Whatever mixtape torrents that look good as hell. Not gonna lie, some club shyt got me ready for the summer :dj2:

Singh

All Star
Daps
Been Lurking for a few years.

I had an account (same username) but the idiots on SOHH wouldn't let me post for whateva reason. I could still log in, so I used to snatch your guys's links for wrestling and pron up in your profiles hahahah

I swagger-jacked a lot of your guy's jokes from the raw/ppv threads (i always liked your guy's unique style of comedy clowin/trolling/shyt talkin/etc. it makes the lamest story lines tolerable) and used them when i'm chillin with a few of the dudes i watch wrestling with. anyway good lookin out TSC!

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI

I had an account (same username) but the idiots on SOHH wouldn't let me post for whateva reason. I could still log in, so I used to snatch your guys's links for wrestling and pron up in your profiles hahahah

I swagger-jacked a lot of your guy's jokes from the raw/ppv threads (i always liked your guy's unique style of comedy clowin/trolling/shyt talkin/etc. it makes the lamest story lines tolerable) and used them when i'm chillin with a few of the dudes i watch wrestling with. anyway good lookin out TSC!

:smoker:

Daps

Animation15.gif

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
With all these new names popping up on here and only a select few of us using the same names from SOHH, I feel like this is a new season with major shake-ups and only a couple of us posters survived the movie bridging the last season with this one. :lift: