Essential TSC's Official Random News & Notes Thread

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
I’m not going to say trashy, classless things like Ms. Lee did because unlike Ms. Lee, I actually care about the kids that sit in this audience. It’s time that everyone heard the real truth about AJ Lee. Yes, we heard over and over and over again your sob story. Yes, we have heard over and over about how hard you worked. But you wanna know what? I have worked harder. The biggest difference between you and me is that I don’t have to go tell everyone so they like me. And most important, that is what makes me fearless.

You wanna know why you don’t have any friends? It’s because you’re so threatened by anyone who doesn’t like you. AJ, I want you to take a good hard look at what a woman is, a real woman, a classy woman! I want you to take a look at what a real Divas champion looks like. AJ, I want you to know that forever, through these fearless eyes, you will always be that pathetic manipulating little girl from New Jersey.”

Nikki's smackdown speech

fukk she means she's worked harder. :dwillhuh: Maybe public perception but in the actual business Johnny Ace hired the Bellas off of their modeling.

Worse than that, it's a terrible heel promo because she's talking like a face. Bringing up the fact she is mode and in her mind is better looking than AJ and she used that to become the champion would've been better

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The Rebel called out again
In a post on Instagram, former UFC star Phil Baroni has challenged CM Punk to a fight, calling him a “whiney bytch”. He told Punk to call Bellator President Scott Coker to set the fight up.
He wrote: “I’ll bust you up. Call Coker , move da f*cking needle. Wa Wa 3H was mean to me. Vince owes me. Wa Wa. . Your gona love MMA and @Danawhite it’s so fair ova here. Ryback hurt you? I’ll break your f*cking Neck #whineybytch

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
In a post on Instagram, former UFC star Phil Baroni has challenged CM Punk to a fight, calling him a “whiney bytch”. He told Punk to call Bellator President Scott Coker to set the fight up.
He wrote: “I’ll bust you up. Call Coker , move da f*cking needle. Wa Wa 3H was mean to me. Vince owes me. Wa Wa. . Your gona love MMA and @Danawhite it’s so fair ova here. Ryback hurt you? I’ll break your f*cking Neck #whineybytch
Of all people to call out though :mjlol:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles

yC2z771.gif

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Worse than that, it's a terrible heel promo because she's talking like a face. Bringing up the fact she is mode and in her mind is better looking than AJ and she used that to become the champion would've been better
Plus why she acting like Bella's didn't flop ,leave wwe flop at crossing over , get with top guys and politic Her way to the top ? According to dirt sheets aj sells merch and she definitely gets a better reaction than those two lames

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is disco inferno actually a guest on wrestling shows ?!!?!! Mans opinion is horrible :snoop: he is the worst repeat guest I ever heard