Essential TSC's Official Random News & Notes Thread

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Noted Reddit user MetsFan4Ever, who has broken legitimate WWE stories in the past, wrote recently that one of the main reasons why WWE took the Intercontinental Championship off of Dolph Ziggler at this past Monday's RAW was because he booked an improv comedy gig outside of WWE, instead of going through them to book himself.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Noted Reddit user MetsFan4Ever, who has broken legitimate WWE stories in the past, wrote recently that one of the main reasons why WWE took the Intercontinental Championship off of Dolph Ziggler at this past Monday's RAW was because he booked an improv comedy gig outside of WWE, instead of going through them to book himself.
:mjlol:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dolph Ziggler has booked more comedy shows during his WWEhiatus. He wrote on Twitter:

“Close to confirming 2 comedy shows this weekend & 1 more next weekend, in LA! trading my gym hoodie for my standup hoodie.“

ruin your biggest come up for comedy brehs

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Dolph Ziggler has booked more comedy shows during his WWEhiatus. He wrote on Twitter:

“Close to confirming 2 comedy shows this weekend & 1 more next weekend, in LA! trading my gym hoodie for my standup hoodie.“

Damn. I wonder if he knows he's hit a glass ceiling and is trying to get fired or something Geez.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
WrestleMania 32 will be held at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, on Sunday, April 3, 2016. Later today, a media event will be held at the stadium featuring WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon, WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan, WWE Superstar John Cena and other WWE Superstars and Divas, to celebrate the announcement.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

Now they're actually upset that someone is becoming relevant outside the business on their own steam?

I don't blame him for not booking through the E. They thought Larry The Cable Guy was an accpetable comedian to have host their shyt in 2014.

If he bounces to pursue comedy full time and somehow actually makes it, they'll BEG him to come back, or at least just to acknowledge them.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Now they're actually upset that someone is becoming relevant outside the business on their own steam?

I don't blame him for not booking through the E. They thought Larry The Cable Guy was an accpetable comedian to have host their shyt in 2014.

If he bounces to pursue comedy full time and somehow actually makes it, they'll BEG him to come back, or at least just to acknowledge them.
CM Punk went through same thing he talked bout it on colt cobanas show.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
From the 2014 Wrestling Observer Awards:

MOST DISGUSTING PROMOTIONAL TACTIC

1. WWE INSULTING FANS WHO PURCHASED PPVS: 65
2. Dixie Carter tweeting a Storm is coming to Japan during a typhoon: 62
3. TNA building TV for months around Dixie Carter table spot: 49
4. WWE having Lana playoff off plane going down in The Ukraine and then acting like they didn’t: 42
5. WWE firing C.M. Punk on his wedding day: 33
6. UFC hiring Thiago Silva and then having to fire him: 32
7. WWE false advertising Rollins vs. Ambrose on PPV: 31
8. CZW saying if Havok loses she has to give a blowjob to DJ Hyde: 28 :huhldup:
9. WWE botched U.K. network launch: 26
10. WWE using Warrior’s last Raw speech to promote network: 22

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Ziggler straight up threw a shot at Punk lowkey on Smackdown today :ohhh:

There was nothing low key about it, breh. That line sounded like it was written by Vince himself as absolution for Ziggler having his stand-up side show.

But goddamn was it good to see Ziggler back. The way he continued to sell that arm injury when the ref wanted to raise his arm for the victory. :wow:

VbsuV1B.png

Yes, he is, random sign holder. Yes, he is. :mjcry:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I hate the song with a passion but the sign is all jokes.

yEflPEt.png

And that pop he got was no joke.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
- Roman Reigns spoke with Crave Online for a new interview addressing the Royal Rumble, his haters and more. Check out the highlights:
On the three men in Royal Rumble WWE World Title match: “…I think I have a certain skill set that allows me to compete any shape or size or skill set so I think I have enough explosive raw power to compete with John and Brock and I have enough agility and speed and strength to compete with Seth so either way you cut it, I think it will be a great match-up. If I had to, I’d step in the ring with all three of those guys. I’m not scared of anybody.”
On the mixed reaction he gets from fans: “As far as the hate, it makes me laugh. Everybody is a critic. Every critic I’ve ever had, they weren’t wrestlers. Every wrestler I’ve ever had critique me, they were always into my stuff or what I’m doing out there. For a non-wrestler, someone who doesn’t even know how to lock up, and if we did lock up, they wouldn’t know what to do, for them to critique any of us, it really does pop me.”
On his moment in last year’s Royal Rumble where he was in the final two:
“I was just taking in the moment. It was a cool situation. The fans as usual, WWE Universe, they are extremely vocal. They’re unlike any crowd in the world and they were on fire that night so to just have that moment and feel that rumble, it’s a real thing. The crowd when it starts to come up, you can feel the ring shaking when they start stomping their feet and making that noise. It was just a surreal moment to see myself and Dave in there as the final two.”

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
What name does he use when performing his comedy shows?