TSC's WOAT Gimmick Tourney Rd 1 --- Repo Man vs. The Gobbledy Gooker (Gooker wins)

Which gimmick is the WOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
BR1JFNz.png

The Repo Man
Performed by:
Barry Darsow
Initial Run: 1991-1993

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Gobbledy Gooker
Performed by:
Hector Guerrero
Initial Run: 1990

may the worst gimmick win :scust:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Gooker

Off the sheer fact that Vince really thought this was good idea and was gonna be popular with whomever he was targeting with this
Who WAS he targeting with this? I was like 7 at this point and this was the dumbest thing id ever seen THEN.

Gooker wins in a landslide

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Guess I'm going against the grain with my vote for Repo Man. At least with Gobbledy Gooker it was a one-off; same can't be said for a character that was out there for a year and a half.

Hell, not sure if @2 Cold Taurus has it in the bracket, but Barry Darsow had a second trash gimmick in WCW as a golfer (Mr. Hole In One Barry Darsow) that should be up there in the WOAT gimmick discussion.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:laff::laff::laff: nah, the idea of a nikka repossesing yo shyt in the middle of matches n shyt cause you late on payments was hilarious
sure, it’s funny, but imagine seeing this from a non-fan standpoint?

“Who the fukk is that guy? :dahell:

“That’s Repo Man! He takes the wrestlers stuff for not paying. :skip:

“This shyt is fake and they have guys with race car and a repossession characters too? :what:

I’m glad I wasn’t a teen watching this shyt during the ridiculous gimmick era of the early/mid 90s. :scust: :huhldup: