Tucker Carlson is shytting himself over Alex Jones' texts...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

bloodsport-you-are-next.gif

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
This cac capping for Tucker fukking Carlson.
:russ:
Political witch-hunt. Now which white devil do I seem to remember so passionately coining that term? Careful you little MAGAt
That’s not a coined term breh, there’s a history of political witch hunts …

Furthermore I don’t care at all about Tucker Carlson but more so the fact that most of you are in an echo chamber, talking herd speak and incapable of recognizing bullshyt for what it is. You are actually standing up with pom poms over people that would ship you down the river for their own gain

Also most of you are politically inept and incapable of actual discourse that goes beyond reiterating slogans, phrases and battle cries

Keep in mind, it is you with the pom poms, I just had the audacity to come into your echo chamber

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
That’s not a coined term breh, there’s a history of political witch hunts …

Furthermore I don’t care at all about Tucker Carlson but more so the fact that most of you are in an echo chamber, talking herd speak and incapable of recognizing bullshyt for what it is. You are actually standing up with pom poms over people that would ship you down the river for their own gain

Also most of you are politically inept and incapable of actual discourse that goes beyond reiterating slogans, phrases and battle cries

Keep in mind, it is you with the pom poms, I just had the audacity to come into your echo chamber
🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢