Tupac out on bail Oct 1995 photo set!

PatvFoo

Superstar
Daps
I have a question for Pac fans in 2021.

Do you ever feel like thinking on him he's really an angel?

I'm not trying to say he's God.

But there are times when I reflect on him and feel this intense love. Like I feel a positive force.

Thinking of what he went through, who he became and his tracks like I ain't mad at ya, Dear Mama, Keep your head up.

Like over time his legacy grows over the years. And I was 16 when he passed.

I kinda get what you saying, and that’s because 2Pac was one of those rare cases where his Personality/Lifestyle was just as big as his artistry. But both mixed hand in hand, it’s very mythical almost as if he was here for 1 purpose only.

For example, a regular 22 year old who shot two off duty racist police officers & beat the charges. Just so happens to be the son of a Black Panther, & less than a year later was shot 5 times and survived. Add in the fact he died a year later & he’s always spoke out against the establishment & is a activist of the community. That ALONE is legendary.

On the music side he was 1 of 1 as well. First rapper to get shot & survive. First to release a album from prison then go #1. First Double Disk Album, First Posthumous rap album to go #1. Made heartfelt & timeless music like “Brenda’s Got A Baby”, “Dear Mama”, “California Love”, “Hail Mary”, “White Manz World” etc. Went to war with a whole coast & the best rapper to ever come out of New York . Then dropped arguably the greatest diss record of all time. Influenced a whole generation of artists who came after his passing (50 Cent, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, T.I., Jeezy, Nipsey Hussle, etc).

You add those two together & we talking about a Malcom X, Micheal Jackson, Dr.King type of category or maybe even deeper . Not saying Pac was this top activist of the world but he spoke out more than 98% of ppl in industry who had a voice .

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I have a question for Pac fans in 2021.

Do you ever feel like thinking on him he's really an angel?

I'm not trying to say he's God.

But there are times when I reflect on him and feel this intense love. Like I feel a positive force.

Thinking of what he went through, who he became and his tracks like I ain't mad at ya, Dear Mama, Keep your head up.

Like over time his legacy grows over the years. And I was 16 when he passed.

:picard:

I hope you hold your biological father in such high regard

Crumple

All Star
Daps
correct ,I don't believe someone who lets his brother get humiliated throwing snowballs naked because he is not gangsta enough will become an angel.

What? I don't get it. Tupac made his brother do that?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Film gives you more of a memory. Cell phone flicks on ig are all about the present. Actually op, go get a film camera from Kodak or Fuji at your local Walmart or cvs or something, and take pics side by side with your cellphone. Youlls find out which one will make you feel some true nostalgia

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Film gives you more of a memory. Cell phone flicks on ig are all about the present. Actually op, go get a film camera from Kodak or Fuji at your local Walmart or cvs or something, and take pics side by side with your cellphone. Youlls find out which one will make you feel some true nostalgia

No doubt.