Turn into holocaust Steve Buschemi waiting for a GF who doesn't exist, BREHS

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
http://jalopnik.com/saddest-b*stard-youve-ever-seen-almost-dies-waiting-10-1784835087

Saddest b*stard You've Ever Seen Almost Dies Waiting 10 Days In Airport For Internet Girlfriend

Jason Torchinsky

Today 5:21pm
Filed to: Planelopnik
hboxyotsbqa1mzn0twdl.jpg

I don’t know how any of your lives are going at the moment, but I’m pretty confident in saying that, whatever’s happening, you’re doing better than this poor pathetic Dutch guy, 41-year-old Alexander Cirk, who almost died while waiting ten days in a Chinese airport to meet his a girl he’d been talking to online. Alex, buddy, you really need to rethink some things, pal.

Cirk had been corresponding with his internet-based girlfriend, a 26-year-old Chinese woman known only by her surname, Zhang, for about two months when Cirk had the idea to visit her in person. The pair met over a “social networking app,” and while Zhang reports that the two had agreed to wait a year before meeting, Cirk decided he couldn’t wait.

Cirk applied for and received a Visa to go to China, and sent Zhang a picture of his flight information, though Zhang suggests she didn’t comprehend the relevance of the picture. Also suggestive that she didn’t understand the relevance of the picture is that when he arrived, she was out of town, getting some sort of cosmetic surgery.

Undeterred by the absence of the only person he (sort of) knew in a country of over a billion people, Cirk decided to wait at the airport. And wait. And wait.

He waited ten days, living at Changsha airport, and while he was waiting there he doesn’t seem to have taken much care of himself, since he was eventually hospitalized for “hospitalized for fatigue, malnutrition and inactivity.”

Oh, you poor, pathetic b*stard.

I mean, I get that there’s a potent mix of heartbreak, shock, and confusion, but he didn’t wait for any confirmation she’d be there? And, after say, oh, 48 hours, he didn’t start to think maybe there was a reason she wasn’t contacting him at all? Maybe?

After being released from the hospital, Cirk flew back home, having logged one of the shyttiest vacations ever undertaken by a Dutchman. The couple says they still plan to stay together, because of course they do.

whpdqz3bexn6mwdmbgjp.jpg

Alex, buddy, listen. Take some time. Rethink some things, okay? On a happier note, based on that picture of him up there, I bet they can get Steve Buscemi to play him in the eventual rom-com Ten Days Without You.

:francis:

MGTOW applicant in 5, 4, 3...

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Think this was posted before but the story is still funny. Travel to China to bag Chun-Li bruhs.