Essential TV Cancellations,Renewals,Ratings, Pilots And General Discussion Thread

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Im pretty shocked thats not getting picked up , I figured all Arrowverse shows are an automatic straight to series with that network but this is what happens when they start not cancelling other shows

im surprised they ordered a full season of that superman / lois crap and not Green Arrow and the Canaries which had an actual back door pilot.

we dont need supergirl and superman especially when supergirl done mostly superman stories

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
im surprised they ordered a full season of that superman / lois crap and not Green Arrow and the Canaries which had an actual back door pilot.

we dont need supergirl and superman especially when supergirl done mostly superman stories

I agree but you knew they wanted remake of Smallville and the Lois and Clark 90s show and this was the closest they were gonna get (The script for the pilot even has it set in Smallville)

Im wondering with Ruby Rose leaving Batwoman if they will still recast and proceed with a season 2 or do the Green Arrow/Canaries show now. I think that show still gets picked up in a couple of years provided the actors are still up for it in 2022

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
They never should have cast her into the role in the first place as it was obvious she was never fully invested in it.

She appearently has a back injury too that was mentoned in a few articles. That and she was kinda extra harassed about the show (I know shes not a great actress but I noticed some of the backlash seemed extra nasty)

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
She appearently has a back injury too that was mentoned in a few articles. That and she was kinda extra harassed about the show (I know shes not a great actress but I noticed some of the backlash seemed extra nasty)

she got hurt way in the beginning of the season but she said leaving has nothing to do with that

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I agree but you knew they wanted remake of Smallville and the Lois and Clark 90s show and this was the closest they were gonna get (The script for the pilot even has it set in Smallville)

Im wondering with Ruby Rose leaving Batwoman if they will still recast and proceed with a season 2 or do the Green Arrow/Canaries show now. I think that show still gets picked up in a couple of years provided the actors are still up for it in 2022

you know how shows work, the actors need to be locked in now or they gotta find a job. If nothing is said by comic con you can kiss that show goodbye ... at least with the same actors

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

They announced they are recasting the role.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Anyone got a running list of shows delayed or interrupted by Covid? Clearly two shows I was watching - TWD and Good Girls - ain’t finish they seasons, Barry and Succession will be delayed since they couldn’t start shooting. Queen Sugar is also delayed