Twista: I Am The Fastest Rapper of All Time

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
i remember Busta doing this track with that Choppa group, whatever it was called. shyt was fast as fukk

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
yeah that Rebel XD shyt where you can't even understand a single syllable of what he's saying is just stupid. you can't ride to a beat like that

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
going to have to post some twisted insane in a minute

meh, this is what i was talking about, he reminds me of Rittz. i like Rittz but his flow gets monotonous at times and it either takes over the beat or doesn't fit in properly. Rittz is great when he's on the right beat but i wasn't feeling the new album too much. i haven't heard much of Twisted Insane, just Worldwide Choppers and that song i just posted. if he has an album with the right beats he could be good.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
check out 100 Round Clip by Twisted @DaveyDave

listening now, not feelin it it's just scvalkvaldvbadvbadvbakbhvdvueppeqfe;oqnrjvevnenv same flow all through the verse and it doesn't match the beat. there's breakdowns in the beat that he doesn't use properly and again the beat & his rhymes don't mesh they clash, it could be any old beat & it would sound exactly the same. this song is better because he's actually switching the flow up & flowing WITH the beat instead of just over it.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
Its a skillset that everybody just can't do regardless if they did or didn't like the style..then you have some people who can do it but sounded wack wit it (like some of the songs posted in this thread)

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
If spittin fast is the ONLY thing you have then yeah it gets old real quick. But if you have variation in your flow, multis, good storytelling, all the other shyt that good MCs are supposed to have then it's just another string in your bow to put you one up against the next rapper.

i agree with this :obama:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:salute:
twistA is also the most coherent with it as well, you can understand every word in his delivery, master craftsman..and the guy has bars

Gemstones is nice with it too.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Twisted Insane (I think that's his name) is the fastest I've ever heard...