Twitch Streamer Challenges YT Streamer To A Real Life Wrestling Match And It Was Not Pretty

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
It's actually kinda hard to watch, but before you get your panties in a bunch and start feeling sorry for the dude as you're watching this absolute mauling unfold, I want you to remember a few things:

1. The Twitcher called the YT'er out, not the other way around
2. He was very disrespectful in said callout, and in the multiple posts made leading up to the match
3. This is NOT a case of the YT'er "taking advantage" of some inexperienced mouthy punk off the streets who might've just gotten a little in over his head and just needed a little lesson..nope.. this mouthy mfka is also a wrestler. He knows what he's doing, he's well aware of what he's asking for, and he knows what he's getting into.

I think what compelled me to share it with you guys is because it's not often we get to see the true potential for just how raw wrestling can be. It can get real nasty, real fast, especially against a lesser trained opponent. Figured a few of yall would appreciate this display of skill especially any former wrestlers here.

Oh and I didn't deliberately didn't timestamp it because it is important to see the first couple mins of sh*t talk from Twitch dude, as it will help you stomach the subsequent mauling that follows, a little better.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
if that was prison the cracka would
be 4 months pregnant.
:laff: :laff:

\
UKVu0t8.gif

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
There’s no honor in handling a man like that. I get it. Dude was taking cash and only showed up with his checkbook.

Just humble him real quick and let him go about his buisness. Now you can let him choose if he wants seconds then work him but what he did was amateur.

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This was pretty impressive, he handled dude so efficiently and quickly it looked like a pro wrestling squash match

I will say tho this cac is as athletic as Redditor

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
There’s no honor in handling a man like that. I get it. Dude was taking cash and only showed up with his checkbook.

Just humble him real quick and let him go about his buisness. Now you can let him choose if he wants seconds then work him but what he did was amateur.
I feel u but he also coulda did bro way worse

Coulda choked him out or even as groggy as he was he coulda suplexed him multiple times

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.

That is precisely what he did. What are you sore about? :dahell:

He’s wrestling a fellow wrestler who called HIM out.

Disrespectfully.

Unprovoked.

For no reason.

He handled it with GREAT humility.

Funny, I guarantee you wouldn’t have this same energy if it was some mouthy breh talking reckless and got handled.

But you know how some black folks get when you lay a finger on a white person….

django-unchained.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Pathetic display. Thank God this cac didn't know Brazillian Jiujitsu