Twitter Denies R. Kelly Access To Wakanda After His Tweet About ‘Black Panther’

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
He is a pedophile. Its amazing how folks gloss over how he preyed upon Aaliyah as a 13 - 14 year old, too. The shameful part is that her family permitted it because it led to her break. He's a sexual predator and there's no man or woman with any decency as a human being that will overlook that factvbecause he dropped Chocolate Factory. The rest will find a way, though.

Mazino

All Star
Daps
R Kelly made great music but let's keep it real he's s piece of shyt that got away with some despicable acts.

Sours his music and I don't really jam to his shyt anymore, sure it's a lame story as far as news goes but if you're stanning for him then you're lost.

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
@twhatever you acting like a little whore running around negging nikkas over R Kelly. I don't sympathize with this nikka I am just mature enough not act like a bytch over a fictional place. fukk you.
I don't know how calling me a "whore" ever entered the picture.Odd.

It's not about the fictional place.It's about never allowing him to rest and just sit back and joke with the crowd.He needs to be constantly shamed.Even in the most trivial of convos(as in trivial convo about trivial fictional place called Wakanda)...
Pedos don't get to joke around on twitter.They deserve nothing,but constant public shame.

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
@twhatever you acting like a little whore running around negging nikkas over R Kelly. I don't sympathize with this nikka I am just mature enough not act like a bytch over a fictional place. fukk you.
You must be a pedo.It's ok.Of course you want to protect your kind.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
You must be a pedo.It's ok.Of course you want to protect your kind.
:hhh:fukk you quote me twice for? hold the neg and keep it moving. you the one acting real insecure over other people's opinions. Just because i say this shyt is ridiculous does not mean i fully support Kelly. And most of them fools protesting still Step in the name of love when that shyt comes on at family reunions.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
fukk R Kelly,nikka is a slimeball, but that all Wakanda shyt on Twitter is still corny. Acting like Wakanda is a real place. Maybe one day twitter nikkas will snap out of their fantasy world and focus on investing and building for the future. Working at Quizno's at 31, no assets and obsessing over "Wakanda"
:russ: this is the truth