Two "brand new" consoles but this sub forum is dead?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Yall ready to admit that you had to be a fool to run out and cop these next gen consoles?

I only asked because my lil lady friend just said "you didn't want a PS5?".

I had to explain to her that the hype she's been seeing online are people that simply don't know any better and don't know the value of things they buy. She just looked at me, but I think she understood...

I told her to Google games for XSX and PS5...she's like "these are all the games"? I'm like, you understand now?
i know what basing off what's going on in the forum to what's going on IRL ? even here ppl feinding for this shyt i see why she just looked at u...:gucci:

Daps
PS5 = Demon Souls (especially if you haven't played it) and Miles Morales are pretty solid. Everyone raves about Sackboy. My wife plays the 5 more than I do right now.

Series X = no exclusives I want. Just playing AC Valhalla now, early in the game, but enjoy it. The dark ages shyt appeals to me. GamePass is great. Haven't had an Xbox since the OG so there's a lot to catch up on. Good place to play the small 10-15 hr indie titles you'd never actually buy.

Series S = just have that in the bedroom for random GamePass gaming. Not a bad little console for what it does.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most people can't even buy next-gen fukking consoles. Nevermind the fact that most of this forum's posters don't even play games.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Console launches have been dry for a minute, til the games start rolling breh
but i mean one console launched without any exclusives at all :ld:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't breh make this SAME thread a month or so ago? We get it, breh. You mad. :mjlol: