Two Fragile White Women Got Black Journalist Fired Because She Shared An Article About White Racism

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Gotta use common sense and understand that there's no such thing as "starting a conversation" about white racism or "enlightening" white people, especially ones you work with. My homegirl used to always share articles like these on her facebook page even though she had added almost all the white supervisors and managers at our old job. Told her ass to cool it but you know how that went. "Yall are always trying to silence black women?", "There's nothing wrong with me having a political opinion!", "They share articles and post statuses about supporting Trump, why can't I do the opposite?". They had a round of layoffs a few months later and she was the first one called into that conference room even though she was one of the top 3 performing employees in that whole company.

As shytty and fukked up as it is to get fired over something like this black people need to stop thinking we're on a level playing field. White people don't, have never, and will never play fair. Ever. So you have to move accordingly.
all facts. Best response on this issue... No such thing as equality or diversity (in the literal sense) in its application to the workplace.

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy u can get fired just for sharing an article
What about the women who 'liked' the article?or commented on it?

Are they in trouble too?

:dahell:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Journalists are getting fired for less. I’m not surprised she got fired. In the current climate of local news these companies are looking for a reason... They’re getting rid of experience in favor of young and cheap talent. I’m mad she got fired but man you got to stay on your toes messing with these people

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She’s a journalist. Her job is to the truth.

Termination without cause is a lawsuit. I doubt a hi profile job would allow termination without cause.

Take em to court!

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all facts. Best response on this issue... No such thing as equality or diversity (in the literal sense) in its application to the workplace.

Then you think Colin Kaepernick should have kept is mouth shut with all the owners and majority of front office not being black, right?

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes

In 2018 I’m going to blame you if you get fired for dumb shyt you put on your personal social media knowing you have a high profile job.

:mjpls:

She didn’t post something illegal, she didn’t crap on her workplaces, and she didn’t post anything to maker her employer look bad.

What dumb thing did she post? :mjpls:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
th-th-th-th-th-th-th-thecoli.com

They talk about playing a game that has black median wealth at $1700 and lower wages than whites adjusted for education, lol.

They talk chess not checkers....and homeownership out here less than 1968 levels, lol. How’s that shut your mouth and pandering to white egos working out for them?

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Then you think Colin Kaepernick should have kept is mouth shut with all the owners and majority of front office not being black, right?
Not the same. I mean Kaeprnick worked in a field that's absolutely dominated by his race (African American males) who would think this would still happen to him. shyt is fukked up.