Two people tied to Flint water crisis found dead in same week

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Did anyone see this?

Two people connected to the Flint water crisis were found dead within days of each other this month — but authorities swear there’s no connection or conspiracy in the tragedies.

A friend found Matthew McFarland, a foreman at Flint’s Water Treatment Plant, dead in his Otter Lake home on April 16, according to MLive.

Just three days later, Sasha Avonna Bell — one of the first people to file a lawsuit over the city’s contaminated water supply — was shot and killed in a double murder.
The day after 19-year-old Bell’s death, the Michigan Attorney General’s office announced the first criminal charges against government officials for the water crisis.

Conspiracy-happy websites, like Natural News, were quick to call the two deaths a “coverup” connected to the ongoing municipal mess.

But police said there is no connection between the deaths, and the timing is coincidental

:jbhmm:

Two people tied to Flint water crisis found dead in same week

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
What is the race of Matthew McFarland?
He's white I think. I dont think the situation is enough to kill over. The worst part is that nobody gives a shyt about Flint anymore and it shows how much empathy humanity lavks now.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
He's white I think. I dont think the situation is enough to kill over. The worst part is that nobody gives a shyt about Flint anymore and it shows how much empathy humanity lavks now.

We're in the age of slacktivism. People don't genuinely give a shyt about anything unless it's a trendy hashtag. That Kony shyt years ago was proof of that.